previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

Legend

Xevross

Legend

Why did you think it hadn't landed?

Then video cut out. Then after ~20 seconds the spacex employees all moaned.

It popped back alive and well, but somewhat crunched.

Legend

Spoiler for Hidden:
<div style="text-align:center;margin:auto;padding:5px;max-width:560px;"><div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;padding-top:0px;height:0;overflow:hidden;" class="youtube r0zj3Ap74Vw"> <iframe style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r0zj3Ap74Vw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> </div></div>

Legend

DD_Bwest

ended up watching it on my phone lol  i thought it crashed to but i guess it was the 3 engine + sideways nomentum that made it look like i would miss lol  

Legend

Missed that one. Area I was at ended up having no cell service  :'(

New titanium grid fins worked great. Successful launch and landing, only 49 hours after the last one.

DD_Bwest

i missed it but got to watch the replay.  those seas looked mighty choppy, i was impressed.

apparently the titanium grid fins may glow red on the gto launches,  hope we get to see that soon.

my guess would be ses-11 lol

Legend

LAunch day but some bad storms in the area. Probably going to get scrubbed for tomorrow.

DD_Bwest

would be nice if they can launch,  but i heard it was like a 40% go a few days ago

also china had a failure :/

Legend

would be nice if they can launch,  but i heard it was like a 40% go a few days ago

also china had a failure :/
Up to 60  ;D

Hadn't heard about China  :'(

DD_Bwest

Up to 60  ;D

Hadn't heard about China  :'(
nice 60 is better ::P

yea i hadnt heard about china until i started reading the intelsat discussion thread just now.   doesnt seem to have been a RUD atleast

Legend

Legend

Go Up