An "Xbox One II" mass production started in Feb 2016

Started by Legend, Apr 27, 2016, 02:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Too bad I didn't have a gaf account, probably would have gotten banned if I did. Guy says considering Phils recent comments about xbox2 it's probably just a a smaller box. Has nobody noticed Phil is a fudgy lier. He just tells the people what they want to hear at the time they want to hear it.

the-pi-guy

Too bad I didn't have a gaf account, probably would have gotten banned if I did. Guy says considering Phils recent comments about xbox2 it's probably just a a smaller box. Has nobody noticed Phil is a fudgy lier. He just tells the people what they want to hear at the time they want to hear it.
I too would be banned if I had a GAF account. 

I think it's just a smaller box though.  It depends on what one of the lines mean. 

DerNebel

I too would be banned if I had a GAF account.  

I think it's just a smaller box though.  It depends on what one of the lines mean.  
I had a gaf account...until I was banned, for telling people that Nintendo should consider going third party at some point. :D

darkknightkryta

This seems to be a recurring theme.  Getting banned from gaf for pointing out reality.

DerNebel

This seems to be a recurring theme.  Getting banned from gaf for pointing out reality.
Well to be fair I lost my patience because some numbskull over there couldn't graps the idea that people who like Nintendo games would get them on other systems too, because by his utterly moronic logic Nintendo fans wouldn't buy a non-Nintendo console because it wouldn't have enough family friendly games. To this day one of the stupidest discussions I've ever had online.

the-pi-guy

I had a gaf account...until I was banned, for telling people that Nintendo should consider going third party at some point. :D
I really do have a GAF account, still active.  Only time I've ever been banned though.

ethomaz

1.2m for month in the OP is too high sorry.

PS4 just hit that in holidays... outside that it production is more like 900-1000k per month.

Xbox One will never sell that much.

Legend

PS4 just hit that in holidays... outside that it production is more like 900-1000k per month.

It says it's max production capacity, not what they'll actually be making.

Also it's 1.6m per month or 300k per week. Seems OP thought a month was 3 weeks  ::)

the-pi-guy

Firstly)
It basically does more than that during the holidays, in just the US.  
It's doing much more than that worldwide.  

Secondly)  
Those systems need to be made first.  

Thirdly)
What Legend said,those are just max numbers.  

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Thurrott: MS to announce a new standard Xbox controller and maybe Xbox Elite at E3 - NeoGAF

Xbox One 2's turn to get leaked
What is the obsession with new controllers. That's not the reason they did so well last gen.