The VR thread. U R Not red(e) PSVR2 is legitimate!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 05, 2015, 06:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

How sick of Pi's VR hype are you?

Go Down

SWORDF1SH

Can someone explain the thread title. I don't get it lol.

Also what do you think are the prospects of VR dropping in price over the next 2 years.  I'm buying the neo so not sure I want to get it now at the current price.  Plus if I wait for a price cut I at least get to see if psvr takes off rather than fizzles out.  

I'd rather buy PSVR for $200. Think that's possible in 1/2 years?  

I can't see it hitting $200 in 2 years, maybe $300 with free software.

SWORDF1SH

SWORDF1SH

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

I'm really dreaming of the near future where VR is comfortable for long periods of time and is high enough resolution. Imagine playing Elite Dangerous in VR while having VR desktop superimposed into the game. I'd be able to do office work while feeling like I was in space truckin across the galaxy.

Legend

Both OR and Vive did a great job at screwing up their launches. Hopefully the holidays and new psvr ports can get them back in motion.

DerNebel

Legend

That's awesome. Wonder if the Rigs and Driveclub demos will include multiplayer or just be against bots.

DerNebel

That's awesome. Wonder if the Rigs and Driveclub demos will include multiplayer or just be against bots.
My bet would be the latter.

the-pi-guy

I'm guessing one map with bots.  

the-pi-guy

Legend

Legend

Go Up