Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Feb 25, 2017, 07:50 PM Last Edit: Feb 25, 2017, 07:55 PM by BasilZero
Decided to back out of pre-ordering Zelda BotW on WiiU.....

In the mean time, playing through OoT 3D on 3DS - just started it few days ago.

Dr. Pezus

Until dawn is iced up  :o

BasilZero

I just beat "Astebreed" on Steam!

78 out of 100.

BananaKing

Until dawn is iced up  :o
its super iced up. in a great way. love the game.

BasilZero

Recently Completed
-Astebreed (Steam/PC)

Next To Play
-The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU)
-Banjo Tooie (N64)
-Assassin's Creed III (Steam/PC)

darkknightkryta

I started Tales of Symphonia, pretty rough but okay so far.  On another note I have about 230 games to get through not including my Steam libraries...

BasilZero

I started Tales of Symphonia, pretty rough but okay so far.  On another note I have about 230 games to get through not including my Steam libraries...
I hope you enjoy ToS more than I did.

I dont know why but for some reason I had weird slow downs when I played the game on my gamecube (it happened like about 4-5 times during battle where my characters slowed down but the enemies were normal speed - and this was no status effect or anything).

Since you are playing the PS3 ver (saw you earlier playing it :p) - you'll have the best ver (bar not having 60 FPS) but all the PS2 ver' content.

I'mma buy the Steam/PC version which is pretty much a port of the PS3 ver. Just wish the sequel was on Steam/PC too :(!

----------------

Also your backlog is nothing compared to mine

darkknightkryta

I hope you enjoy ToS more than I did.

I dont know why but for some reason I had weird slow downs when I played the game on my gamecube (it happened like about 4-5 times during battle where my characters slowed down but the enemies were normal speed - and this was no status effect or anything).

Since you are playing the PS3 ver (saw you earlier playing it :p) - you'll have the best ver (bar not having 60 FPS) but all the PS2 ver' content.

I'mma buy the Steam/PC version which is pretty much a port of the PS3 ver. Just wish the sequel was on Steam/PC too :(!

----------------

Also your backlog is nothing compared to mine

Did you make that pr are you using a program?  I wouldn't mind organizing my stuff better.

BasilZero

Did you make that pr are you using a program?  I wouldn't mind organizing my stuff better.
Neither. Its a site.

BasilZero's Backloggery

I also use https://darkadia.com/member/basilzero

^ Though Darkadia is missing some games and I dont like how they sort the games out.

darkknightkryta

Neither. Its a site.

BasilZero's Backloggery

I also use https://darkadia.com/member/basilzero

^ Though Darkadia is missing some games and I dont like how they sort the games out.
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo isn't on SNES ;o

I like how Darkadia looks though :/
Backloggery is ugly and doesn't really have a game database.  You just type the games in.

Tachikoma

it's going to get between 92 and 94 overall on metacritic despite being disappointing, because the Nintendo fansites will be out in force throwing perfect scores at it undeservedly.

Dr. Pezus

it's going to get between 92 and 94 overall on metacritic despite being disappointing, because the Nintendo fansites will be out in force throwing perfect scores at it undeservedly.
Zelda? Why do you you think it will be disappointing?

BasilZero

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo isn't on SNES ;o

I like how Darkadia looks though :/
Backloggery is ugly and doesn't really have a game database.  You just type the games in.
Oop - well I've been using it for years so there's bound to be some mistakes, fixing that quick :p

Also Backloggery, you can actually edit the colors and images to your liking, customize it however you want.

Darkadia is nice and all but again missing some games :(

Aura7541

That's pretty bold. You think critics will rate Zelda highly just because it's Zelda?

Legend

Seems low.

Reminds me, we need the prediction thread!

Go Up