Kerbal Space Program announced for PS4.

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 17, 2015, 02:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

DD_Bwest

alot of talk that we will get getting it in july!!!

Kerbal Space Program Console Release - ThisGenGaming

Squad, the developers of the critically-acclaimed PC space flight simulator, are launching their surprise indie hit Kerbal Space Program (KSP) on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Gamers from around the world will soon be able to download KSP from their respective digital storefronts on Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
 This physics-based space flight simulator is recognized for its realism and attention to detail, while managing to keep the gameplay experience fun and rewarding. KSP has received top-notch awards and has captivated the minds of gaming publications and space travel fans alike.
 Squad's CEO, Ezequiel Ayarza commented, "Following the huge success Kerbal Space Program has had on PC with players and critics alike, we want to give console players the opportunity to play Kerbal Space Program in this redefined user experience. It has been a long road but finally we are confident of the quality of the game on consoles. An awesome control experience awaits you, as well as easier access to the wonderful world of space exploration, where even exploding is a lot of fun. We invite everyone to enjoy the excitement of flying rockets built by yourself, landing on planets and much more!"

Raven

DD_Bwest

Legend

Are you wanting to double dip with the PS4 version?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Its in sale on steam right now. Still to high.

DD_Bwest

Are you wanting to double dip with the PS4 version?
I most definitely plan to double dip.  i can make videos for trophies,  and i want the platinum. lol  plus curious to see its performance vs my compuiter

Its in sale on steam right now. Still to high.
if we price games based on playtime, its way under priced for me. lol

Legend

DD_Bwest

Proxum

Jul 08, 2016, 01:08 AM Last Edit: Jul 08, 2016, 01:13 AM by Proxum
Man, I doubt it will be as enthralling of an experience as on PC. Controllers are not very good for drag and drop modeling in my past experiences, at least compared to mouse and keyboard. Also, KSP has a TON of controls that I doubt the scheme for control will be as efficient as they will likely need two button combos. To me it seems like a terrible idea as I have been playing since before release and could not imagine having to use a normal controller. I may be wrong though, we will just have to wait. Also, I bought it in early access at 20 bucks and I have to say 40 bucks is really pushing it at full release, as they didn't change or add much that I have noticed.

Side note to above: I believe I bought it on sale at $10, so I got a great deal, as I love the game and have played countless hours.
乁(Ꝋ ͜ʖꝊ)ㄏ
Don't matter anyways

DD_Bwest

Legend

DD_Bwest

Wow that's soon.

Kinda odd they couldn't tell us a date sooner.
nah, the way they are with "soon"  i expected it to be this close to launch that we get an exact date lol   since every major pc update these days comes with very little notice, if any.   The most is usually finding out that its in testing lol

the-pi-guy

"It'll be coming soon"
"Didn't this come out like a week ago?"
"Very soon"

Mmm_fish_tacos

DD_Bwest

ive thought about making one of those.

ksp launched a fixed versiom of the console ports last week.  first port was complete garbage and completely broken.

the new version finally had all trophies working,  so i finally was able to get my platnimum over the weekend

Go Up