Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Wow you are soo right!!! I can't believe how intelligent you are to make that connection.
Btw, I love your avatar. BA is my second favourite black guy after Samuel L Jackson.
I also noticed that you're from Iceland, what a fascinating place to live. Is it true that Greenland is icy and Iceland is green?  ;) :)
Wow thank you so much!

Indeed it is true!

Xevross

Just watched Rogue One again. dang I love it so much. Amazing film

Legend

Also I saw Elle. That was an odd movie with a very weird video game tie in.

Dr. Pezus

Also I saw Elle. That was an odd movie with a very weird video game tie in.
dang, dat trailer. Sci-fi lover's dream

Dr. Pezus

Anybody else hyped for blade runner? I remember scoffing at the announcement but everything about it looks right so far

darkknightkryta

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Fate of the Furious  opens to $532M worldwide. New all-time Record
I love how he's already airborne before the car even stops

At first I lol'd and was like "This is stupid" then I was like "Wait, this is an action movie, we need more absurdaties.  Good job Fast and the Furious. Good job."

Legend

Anybody else hyped for blade runner? I remember scoffing at the announcement but everything about it looks right so far
Eh it looks "uninspired" to me. Hopefully the trailers are just poor.

Xevross

Saw the new Alien yesterday. Great film, I'd recommend watching it.

Legend

I saw gotg2. Ok. Pretty funny but they didn't care enough about the actual plot, unlike the first one.

Saw the new Alien yesterday. Great film, I'd recommend watching it.
I want to see it. I liked prometheus a lot.

Xevross

I saw gotg2. Ok. Pretty funny but they didn't care enough about the actual plot, unlike the first one.
I want to see it. I liked prometheus a lot.
I wanna go and see GOTG2, I heard its not as good as the first but I loved the first so I have to watch it anyway.

If you liked prometheus then you should at least like this film as well

Dr. Pezus

OMG yes

Riderz1337

Gonna watch Guardians 2 today! Hyped!
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

I saw Silence yesterday and thought it was an incredible movie. It's version of Japan felt very authentic and unlike other films. Kinda long is my only complaint.

Also saw pirates today. Pretty fun movie and the ghost guys are cool. Better than stranger tides but not anywhere close to the originals. Do not expect a good plot.

the-pi-guy

Reviews coming in for Wonder Woman (yesterday I think)
It's good.  Best DC since the Dark Knight they say.  

Dr. Pezus

Reviews coming in for Wonder Woman (yesterday I think)
It's good.  Best DC since the Dark Knight they say.  
Very good it seems.

Go Up