The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

What did he say?
He is resigning from Kinda Funny, effective immediately. My guess is that when Greg Miller didn't defend him about his tweet, he got pissed off.

Aura7541

He is resigning from Kinda Funny, effective immediately. My guess is that when Greg Miller didn't defend him about his tweet, he got pissed off.
You could say that Colin was not right 8)

nnodley

No big loss.  ;D  

Never like Colin too much anyway and I feel Kinda Funny is pretty much a joke.  It's not funny, it mostly seems annoying.

Legend

...It's not funny, it mostly seems annoying.
Eh, it's kinda funny   ;)

Raven

Kinda Funny Co-Founder Colin Moriarty Leaves YouTube Group After Controversial Joke

Seems this has been something brewing for awhile now, which I suspected. Colin's mouth and his attitude on Twitter were likely causing big headaches for Greg and the other guys. You can't just say whatever you want when your income is people giving you money to simply give your opinion on games. You don't provide an actual product or even really a service. You're on incredibly shaky ground that relies entirely on the goodwill of your backers. Goodwill that can end easily. Thing is, Colin may have already put Kinda Funny in a position it will never recover from.

DD_Bwest

hahaha "finally some peace and quiet    #adaywithoutwoman"   i laughed but it also wasnt true.   for a day without woman, that day was sure filled with nagging woman lol

Raven

It didn't help at all that Colin fired back on Twitter after the joke and called those who didn't like it, some of them Kinda Funny supporters, humorless sacks of shame. That was most definitely the breaking point. Kinda Funny was bigger than him and he acted like only his position mattered.

BasilZero

Made it to Chapter 12 on Disgaea PC.

Dat Nostalgia rush yo.

Raven

Legend

Man I could go for some upgamers.

the-pi-guy

Man I could go for some upgamers.
What's upgamers?

Legend

the-pi-guy

WELCOME TO MY MINECRAFT VIDEO
I don't know what happened.  

Legend

I don't know what happened.  
Oh I thought you were going along with it.

"What's up gamers" is what youtube people say.

the-pi-guy

Oh I thought you were going along with it.
No. :P

I pulled the "what's up dog" thing on my lady.  She's never heard it before so it was a real winner. 

I don't really watch those types of YouTube videos.  For the most part I only watch game trailers, music videos and news things. 

Go Up