The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

The E3 hype and talk is starting to build up. I think Sony will have a great E3 this year as well. Less announcements in general. But more gameplay and trailers from games we already know about looking forward too. I would think Ms having less floor space is due to Scorpio and it not being ready to have booths yet, while their presentation while focus on Scorpio.

DerNebel

The E3 hype and talk is starting to build up. I think Sony will have a great E3 this year as well. Less announcements in general. But more gameplay and trailers from games we already know about looking forward too. I would think Ms having less floor space is due to Scorpio and it not being ready to have booths yet, while their presentation while focus on Scorpio.
They need to have booths at E3. This thing is supposed to launch this holiday season, it would be laughable if they weren't able to let people try it at E3.

And yeah Sony has enough content for a great E3, maybe not as monumental as the last 2 years but still great. Add in a great Sucker Punch reveal and Bloodborne 2 and tihs thing will be glorious.

the-pi-guy

And Nintendo has a lot of space too. :o
Hype!!!!  

DerNebel

Feb 26, 2017, 03:49 PM Last Edit: Feb 26, 2017, 03:59 PM by DerNebel

nnodley

I hope so!! I loved the first Middle Earth

Dr. Pezus

Mordor will probably be revealed in the next few days. Full blowout at e3

Legend

Haha dernebel. I haven't read this thread for a couple days. Seems you beat me to the punch twice on some info  ::)

Raven

BasilZero

Just beat "Evoland" for Steam/PC.

Tries too hard to be a Final Fantasy, Diablo and Zelda game.

Its okay, but wouldnt say its good or great.....

Wonder how the sequel is like..

70 out of 100.

Raven

Ion, the space survival game by Dean Hall and Improbable, is dead • Eurogamer.net

Just mentioned this game not long ago when talking about exclusives or console exclusives announced for Xbox One and how many of the smaller games have taken too long to release. Well, it seems Ion really did bite the dust.

BananaKing

Ion, the space survival game by Dean Hall and Improbable, is dead • Eurogamer.net

Just mentioned this game not long ago when talking about exclusives or console exclusives announced for Xbox One and how many of the smaller games have taken too long to release. Well, it seems Ion really did bite the dust.
this doesnt seem to be an MS situation but rather an indie situation. it seems a lot of indies are taking on projects bigger than they can handle. Rime is an example, that thing went through a lot of development issues. Wild seems to be another. No Mans Sky was delayed multiple times and only to release a subpar game.

Raven

this doesnt seem to be an MS situation but rather an indie situation. it seems a lot of indies are taking on projects bigger than they can handle. Rime is an example, that thing went through a lot of development issues. Wild seems to be another. No Mans Sky was delayed multiple times and only to release a subpar game.
The point was to show that even among Xbox One's weak lineup are games that still haven't come yet and may never. It's the fact that Microsoft has virtually nothing for Xbox One and even the remaining indie titles, many of which were announced long ago, are still not out and it was questionable that some ever would. Ion was one of them. It's not Microsoft's fault for games not under their control being canceled. What IS their fault is not securing enough titles or creating them to make a robust lineup.

BasilZero

I beat Ratchet and Clank (PS3) per Ratchet and Clank Collection on PS3.

78 out of 100.

Also just beaten Duke Nukem on PC.

Surprised how well it ran and did not have any issues at all considering its a game from 1991 that was released on MS-DOS.

It ran using a DOS BOX emulator and had no issues detecting my Dualshock 4.

This was one of two first games I played on PC way back in 1998 when I got my first PC so it was quite nostalgic for me to experience it again...but it didnt age well XD.

61 out of 100

Raven

So it seems Colin Moriarty is leaving Kinda Funny. Not long after a sexist joke he made on Twitter went South on him quickly. I would link his tweet but it turns out I'm blocked from viewing it. Either he locked it so only certain people can view it or my mentioning his name, without a hashtag, in a tweet I made last year got his attention and pissed him off. Same way Lionhead knew I tweeted about Fable Legends and basically told me to try it before I knock it.

BananaKing

So it seems Colin Moriarty is leaving Kinda Funny. Not long after a sexist joke he made on Twitter went South on him quickly. I would link his tweet but it turns out I'm blocked from viewing it. Either he locked it so only certain people can view it or my mentioning his name, without a hashtag, in a tweet I made last year got his attention and pissed him off. Same way Lionhead knew I tweeted about Fable Legends and basically told me to try it before I knock it.
What did he say?

Go Up