previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

12 arrested, I guess.  

Raven

the-pi-guy

Saw this on Facebook.  
"super strength, but only when hugging loved ones"
This would be something though.  Imagine Superman, hugging someone he loves with one hand, and slapping people away with the other.  

Xevross

Don't know if any of you guys watch the f1 but man that was an absolutely incredible race today. So much fun.

BasilZero

@darkknightkryta

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN!

darkknightkryta

darkknightkryta

@darkknightkryta

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN!
Though how did you remember it was my birthday?  Does it say in Steam?

the-pi-guy

It says it on VizionEck, check your profile page.  

darkknightkryta

It says it on VizionEck, check your profile page.  
I put my birth date when I signed up?  Well then.

BasilZero

I know your secrets.

I know what you did last summer woman ;o...........

(dang nabbit Pi D: lmao)

Legend

I was camping over the weekend and man were the stars beautiful. Been a while since I've seen that clear of a sky.

Could fairly easily see the general hues of the milky way. Felt like being in a planetarium since everything was so bright. Only saw one shooting star though.

Oh on a similar note, I saw a meteor a few days ago from my back yard. It seemed to make it fairly close to the ground and was bright red.

Xevross

I was camping over the weekend and man were the stars beautiful. Been a while since I've seen that clear of a sky.

Could fairly easily see the general hues of the milky way. Felt like being in a planetarium since everything was so bright. Only saw one shooting star though.

Oh on a similar note, I saw a meteor a few days ago from my back yard. It seemed to make it fairly close to the ground and was bright red.
That means a dragon has been born!

the-pi-guy

City dwellers pollute the night sky with all their lamps and stuff.  
This is why country is better.

BasilZero

@darkknightkryta

Started Avatar The Last Airbender yesterday.

Already on episode 4 - loving the show so far.

Cant believe I missed this.....good amount of story/action and has that classic 1990s/early 2000s cartoon feeling that most cartoons these days lack at least for me :3

Aura7541

@darkknightkryta

Started Avatar The Last Airbender yesterday.

Already on episode 4 - loving the show so far.

Cant believe I missed this.....good amount of story/action and has that classic 1990s/early 2000s cartoon feeling that most cartoons these days lack at least for me :3
Oh, you're in for an epic ride.

Go Up