General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Mar 22, 2017, 04:18 PM Last Edit: Mar 22, 2017, 05:11 PM by Xevross
Parliament shooting: Woman dies in Westminster attack - BBC News

A car ran into a large group of pedestrians on westminster bridge, also a car crashed into the gates outside the palace of westminster. A police officer was then stabbed before the attacker was shot.

One of the pedestrians had died and others are severely injured.

My god this is quite shocking, I was there about that time last wednesday

Mmm_fish_tacos

Parliament shooting: Woman dies in Westminster attack - BBC News

A car ran into a large group of pedestrians on westminster bridge and a police officer was then stabbed before the attacker was shot.

One of the pedestrians had died and others are severely injured.

My god this is quite shocking, I was there about that time last wednesday
Was just reading about this on my lunch.

Xevross

Detail of the attack below. Four people including the attacker and a police offer are confirmed to have been killed.

Aura7541

I'm assuming it's going to take a while for the police to figure out the motives behind the attack. RIP to the victims.

Raven

Aura7541

Xevross

Comic Relief raised £71m last night! Some good news in the world! :D

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well, one of the best perks of shopping on amazon is now gone. All states that have a sales tax now requires amazon to collect it. For the first time ever i just paid sales tax on amazon.

Aura7541

Well, one of the best perks of shopping on amazon is now gone. All states that have a sales tax now requires amazon to collect it. For the first time ever i just paid sales tax on amazon.
For me, Connecticut always collect sales tax from Amazon. Is sales tax collected from 3rd party sellers, too?

Mmm_fish_tacos

For me, Connecticut always collect sales tax from Amazon. Is sales tax collected from 3rd party sellers, too?
Id assume so.

the-pi-guy

They've collected tax from me for a while.  
I'd guess like 6 months?  
I don't shop very often, so I can't say for sure.  

nnodley

I've been paying sales tax for pretty much over a year or so.

the-pi-guy

Does anyone know about cars?  

Sometimes after the car is turned off, i will hear a light buzzing noise.  As if there was a phone in the glove compartment that would vibrate.  

Raven

Lmao

Mmm_fish_tacos

I don't know much about mooch or how he got his avatar, but either he's selling ghost beds, they stole his avatar or he stole his avatar.

Go Up