so what's next?

Started by kitler53, Oct 20, 2014, 04:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

so it has been great playing destiny with all you all.  so what's next?

little big planet 3

pro: 4 player coop.  platformer!  one of my personal favorite fanchises
con: online stability is to be distrusted until proven otherwise.

farcry 4

pro: drop-in drop out coop with no restrictions.  i can share the game with some of you even if you don't buy.
con: 2 players only

dragon age

pro: 4 player coop.
con: completely separate mode from single player game.

other?
pro: none
con: kitler53 is not interested.

for the record i've decided driveclub doesn't exist since i don't expect it to launch this year.

also,.. bloodborne is obviously a top priority but feb is a long ways off.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

darkknightkryta

I wish Dragon Age had coop.  I don't see why they can't just let anyone drop in and grab control of one of the characters that's not in use.  Or even have their main take over one of the other characters.  I still don't understand why they can't take most games and just add in coop, ala Halo.  You didn't need an explanation as to why there's two Master Chiefs and you don't need one for any game.

kitler53

I wish Dragon Age had coop.  I don't see why they can't just let anyone drop in and grab control of one of the characters that's not in use.  Or even have their main take over one of the other characters.  I still don't understand why they can't take most games and just add in coop, ala Halo.  You didn't need an explanation as to why there's two Master Chiefs and you don't need one for any game.

sooooo true.  +2

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

DD_Bwest

my next 2 games are LBP3 and gtaV.     but also i think the next bf4 expension drops soon.  played that last night for the first time since destiny lol  feels so different

there is also driveclub if we ever get the ps+ verson

Legend

Why not Civ Beyond Earth?

nnodley

My next games are Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC and Ryse(old, but new to me)

And then ps4 is Far Cry 4 and AC: Unity

Mmm_fish_tacos

NeverDies

Civ: Beyond Earth is next for me. So psyched!

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />