Big PS4 exclusive to be announced in December?

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 15, 2014, 06:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

NeverDies

I speak enough french to mispronounce Yes, so I think I'll try google translate, lol.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

Probably Quantic Dream.

Xevross

I hope these guys aren't over hyping it. Sounds like something big indeed, bigger than QD. That is, if they're not over hyping it. Personally I'm expecting something on the level of QD or bend studio

DD_Bwest

very interesting indeed. i guess this will be announced at the show :P   pretty sure this is the week before my trip :P   i cant wait till december

Legend

I hope these guys aren't over hyping it. Sounds like something big indeed, bigger than QD. That is, if they're not over hyping it. Personally I'm expecting something on the level of QD or bend studio

It's a french twitter.

QD is french.

Bam.

Xevross

It's a french twitter.

QD is french.

Bam.

It does seem to be the most likely announcement.

DD_Bwest

hasnt the last 2 QD games been sony exclusive anyways?   they make it sound like its a big one.  they mention it will make noise and cause anger.   also

kitler53

hasnt the last 2 QD games been sony exclusive anyways?   they make it sound like its a big one.  they mention it will make noise and cause anger.   also

well in that case,..  KH3 is the only thing i could get angry about.   has to be that.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

I don't speak french. Translations?

ethomaz

Sony will show a PS4 exclusive that will make some haters cry.

the-pi-guy

Overall, it's pretty much what Etho said in different words. 

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

Media Molecule showing something at PS event? Cool.

Xevross

Media Molecule? YES! Tearaway or new announcement? Both are pretty exciting.

Go Up