January 2016 NPD Thread! PS4 230k, XB1 132k, WiiU 40k

Viewing single post

Started by Xevross, Feb 11, 2016, 05:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Aquamarine

I'm a bit sceptical for both side or I believe both sides.

The mods can be telling the truth because they really banned somebody they found to be an famous alt.

But I believe in Aqua too... it is two stories that can be true but neither side talked with each other.
Well, I can tell you for a fact that I certainly never made "many alts" on NeoGAF. Why would I?

I work at JPMorgan Chase...and I'm pretty high-powered over there...I really don't have the time to come crawling back to a community that's run by arrogant and petty staff with god complexes. If the mods can't unban me for a ban that was *self-requested* a year ago without any explanation whatsoever, then I'm not going to waste my time with them. I have much better things to do with my time than create endless amounts of alts like a desperate child.

The only reason why I made the deal with George / NPD in the first place is because I wanted to help the guys out there with some data because there are some really great people there...but I didn't want to do it myself because of how busy my life has become.

The fact that the mods have taken this bizarre "George was an alt account who was perma-banned many times" route is actually ludicrous. But then again, it doesn't surprise me they would resort to those sort of lies rather than admit their egregious mistake because some people seem to be believing it hook, line, and sinker.

It's about time the good guys over there stop venerating their obvious corruption.