Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
I hate you all -_-
Dumbledore dies.

Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father

The Cake is a Lie.
I hate you all -_-
I will admit, I did really like how they handled diving and the reveal you weren't somewhere exotic.
Honestly if they beginning didn't have 5 tutorials in the span of those 2 hours, I don't think it would have been as bad.
Gaming Community / Re: PlayStation Community Thre...
Last post by Legend - Today at 02:19 AM
Well, U4's first two hours was terrible.
I will admit, I did really like how they handled diving and the reveal you weren't somewhere exotic.
I've played the first two hours and I'm absolutely loving it so far. Puts U4 to shame in some aspects, pacing in particular.
Well, U4's first two hours was terrible.
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Discussion Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 02:03 AM
I think I got really lucky with the surgery and stuff.  

Wifey was hoping that I'd be loopy (she's an addict for those funny loopy wisdom teeth videos) but I wasn't at all loopy.  

Wasn't loopy, just a little sore, but easily manageable.  
They gave me super huge doses of ibuprofen, that are double what I'd take for a headache.  Way overkill.

And then I think this other thing is in case the ibuprofen isn't strong enough. Not going to need those...  
Finished the Lost Legacy. Amazing game.

Chapter 9 set piece is the Uncharted 4 Madagascar chase taken to the next level. Didn't think they could top it but holy shame it just got crazier and crazier near the end.

Best set piece in Uncharted history for me.

I think this game just proves that Uncharted is safe if they continue it without Drake. While I enjoyed 4 more than TLL it was still a dang fine entry without Drake.

9/10.
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Discussion Thread
Last post by nnodley - Today at 01:56 AM
Why the heck would you have them cut?
Because they were sideways/impacted so they would never come in and would have eventually cause me more problems down the road if I didn't have them cut out.
When?

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10