PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Oh, TF is the same really. 48 hours free beginning when you start playing, I believe. So add it to your collection even if you don't download yet!

Oh I misread. 

Legend

Origin won't go online!

Oh it'd be with origin...

nvmd not getting it.

the-pi-guy

Playing Tomb Raider again. 
Really good game, but the QTEs are some of the more annoying that I've seen in recent memory. 

Dr. Pezus

^Agreed. Although I've forgotten exactly how they were, I just remember not liking them

ethomaz

The 48 hours free to play start just when you play the first time... so you can start to download today and finish on monday and play 48 hours.

Dr. Pezus

The 48 hours free to play start just when you play the first time... so you can start to download today and finish on monday and play 48 hours.

Indeed. But can I start next month/year?

ethomaz

Indeed. But can I start next month/year?

I don't know how it works :(

BTW people on GAF are reporting the game is dead... like take minutes or more to enter in a game... fudgy low community on PC.

Dr. Pezus

BTW people on GAF are reporting the game is dead... like take minutes or more to enter in a game... fudgy low community on PC.

Yeah, well, doesn't help that it's only on Origin

Legend

Yeah imagine weekends without this free deal. Uh, I hardly ever play tf because of it.

BasilZero

Huge PC gamer.

Thanks to Steam sales + Pezus + Shinobi + Xypher (both pezus and shinobi know who dis is) + humble bundles = I am a PC gamer now.

Been a PC gamer since Nov 2012 so its gonna be my 2 year anniversary :O

(Although I have shamefully played "PC" games via MMOs in the past >_>....never again.

Currently playing both The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition and Mass Effect 1 - both on Steam of course.

the-pi-guy

There's one thing I like about Origin (and that's it).  The "on the house deal."

BasilZero

There's one thing I like about Origin (and that's it).  The "on the house deal."

Speaking of Origin.

I dont have a single game on Origin that I actually purchased. I have 16 games on Origin - some were part of humble bundle, some were part of the On the house deal and some were just extra redeemable steam keys.

Xevross

Been playing some EU4 these past few days. Great game!

the-pi-guy

Speaking of Origin.

I dont have a single game on Origin that I actually purchased. I have 16 games on Origin - some were part of humble bundle, some were part of the On the house deal and some were just extra redeemable steam keys.

I think I have 7. 

Dr. Pezus

I have like 4 or 5 Origin accounts. The main one has probably around 10 games if I include the on the house stuff, the others 1-2

Go Up