Destiny Fragrance

Started by Legend, Sep 05, 2014, 04:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

well there are no more links now... all it says is "Hi there are some great xbox offers currently available at retailers" no mention of destiny or links

hahahhahahhaha

Legend

Sony saw the site and was like

kitler53

I mean, this is an ad for Destiny, the game...clearly. Sony should sue

no one has mentioned they obviously are using the exact same font for destiny.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Max King of the Wild

Wait, wtf.... How do they think that admitting the ad is for a new game and not a fragrance then links for buying the game is not an ad for the game? Definitely some sort of lawsuit should be fired and the people who signed off be fired

kitler53

Wait, wtf.... How do they think that admitting the ad is for a new game and not a fragrance then links for buying the game is not an ad for the game? Definitely some sort of lawsuit should be fired and the people who signed off be fired

what MS did is certainly a copyright infringement even if it was kind of a funny one.  the question is,... does activision care?  sony probably does but it will be up to activision to take legal action if they are going to do it.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

7H3

be interesting if ACTI decides that it is a breach of marketing contracts for their other games and lets sony market COD :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

be interesting if ACTI decides that it is a breach of marketing contracts for their other games and lets sony market COD :P

I think the chance of that happening is pretty much 0!

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

NeverDies

If they wanted to psych people up for the game and not have to take an add down, they should've just mashed a bunch of sci-fi pictures from their other games together with a slogan like "Space is Awesome!"
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Slayer

what did the site look like?

Go Up