Minecraft PS4 Digital Released (XB1 Friday)

Started by ethomaz, Sep 03, 2014, 12:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

its up and im downloading!

ethomaz

its up and im downloading!

Glad nothing bad happened ;)

7H3

yep I will wait and get minecraft after sony fixes their shame!  I know sony is just starting to get money(hopefully) from ps+ but my god sony hurry up and start making psn better.

hmm overall I think the experience has been better... but I've had many many times of frustration with psn on ps3 soooo...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

nnodley

hmm overall I think the experience has been better... but I've had many many times of frustration with psn on ps3 soooo...

Yeah I've never really had a problem with psn on ps3 when others did except for the 2011 hack.  PSN on ps4 is definitely a better experience at times, but the downtimes and problems the store has had this year alone is pretty ridiculous.

Legend

i need to post this somewhere because its just to funny.   from the gaf thread about the psn downtime

hahaha lol what?

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm downloading it now.

DD_Bwest

i set up a game and have been playing.   I think im able to turn it into an online one and have people join.  Ill do that once i ditch the kids lol

i heard PC servers cant be set up :(

Mmm_fish_tacos

Is everyone playing minecraft? Cause it's dead around here.

Legend

I'm working.

DD_Bwest

i will be in a couple min,  ill set my game to online.  im gonna set it to easy though cause im stuck in a cave and wanna dig my way out without to much bothering me

the-pi-guy

I went to supper. 

Go Up