Sony Japan: Customize Your Own PS4 (Console Market Saved)

Started by ethomaz, Sep 02, 2014, 06:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

ethomaz

Legend

Shinobi-san

Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Xevross

What?!? That's amazing! Why only Japan? :(

u4gReservoirDogs

Easy money, just bring out some skins of;
- God of War
- Gran Turismo
- Killzone
- Yakuza
- Bloodborne
- The Last Guardian
- Little Big Planet
- inFAMOUS
- Drive Club
- FIFA (or specific Football clubs)
- NHL
- NFL
- NBA
- etc.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Max King of the Wild

They never needed saving. FF14 ensured their victory there. That game alone will sell a million in 24 hours there. However, we also knew about KH3, GT, MGS5, and safely assumed HSG, D5, next RE and almost everything that was just announced there. People are overplaying the downward trend of home consoles in Japan. It's not going to drop like people are saying. They are just basing that off the horrific wii u sales... Which they tried doing to say the Wii U will remain in first. We all know how that turned out

DD_Bwest

thats just the plate isnt it?   could they make them for people to mod their own consoles?    doesnt that piece come off to change the hardrive

7H3

thats just the plate isnt it?   could they make them for people to mod their own consoles?    doesnt that piece come off to change the hardrive

yeah I'd love to get some decals or something cool to spruce up the ps4, but it is pretty sexy already!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

NeverDies

This is so cool. I hope they make ones that can be attached to consoles, because it'd be awesome to get some custom designs on my PS4.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

BananaKing

aww man thats awesome. they should make this for the west.

Dr. Pezus

They never needed saving. FF14 ensured their victory there. That game alone will sell a million in 24 hours there. However, we also knew about KH3, GT, MGS5, and safely assumed HSG, D5, next RE and almost everything that was just announced there. People are overplaying the downward trend of home consoles in Japan. It's not going to drop like people are saying. They are just basing that off the horrific wii u sales... Which they tried doing to say the Wii U will remain in first. We all know how that turned out

FFXIV is already out lol. Didn't sell quite that much

Max King of the Wild

FFXIV is already out lol. Didn't sell quite that much
meant FF15. Not some poorly executed mmo spinoff