Resident Evil Revelations 2 (PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC, Early 2015)

Started by ethomaz, Sep 01, 2014, 10:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

BasilZero

Gotta get the first one on PC  :o

Looks great too!

darkknightkryta

Gotta get the first one on PC  :o

Looks great too!

Yeah, but there hasn't been a steam sale on it yet.

7H3

I didn't play the first one of these, was it the FPS version of the game? or was that another RE game?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Max King of the Wild

I didn't play the first one of these, was it the FPS version of the game? or was that another RE game?
It's third person. You mostly play as Jill on a ship looking for Chris. The zombies are pretty good. What sucks though is the grinding for the platinum. I'd suggest to pick it up if you like older RE and don't like the direction 5 and 6 went

darkknightkryta

The game is kinda like the gun survivor series now that I'm thinking about it.  You move around in third person but shoot in first.

BasilZero

Yeah, but there hasn't been a steam sale on it yet.

Yes there has.....it was 75% during the Winter sale...the sale you missed btw (or was it the summer) I do know it was on sale at least twice this year - one for Capcom sale and one during the summer >_>.

darkknightkryta

Yes there has.....it was 75% during the Winter sale...the sale you missed btw (or was it the summer) I do know it was on sale at least twice this year - one for Capcom sale and one during the summer >_>.

It wasn't 5 dollars though >:(

BasilZero

It wasn't 5 dollars though >:(

I know :(

I'm waiting till its at least $7.50 - thats my maximum for one single game (only exception was Borderlands 2)

darkknightkryta

I know :(

I'm waiting till its at least $7.50 - thats my maximum for one single game (only exception was Borderlands 2)

Yeah.  Keep your eyes on Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.  It got ported to steam.

BasilZero

Yeah.  Keep your eyes on Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.  It got ported to steam.

Yes I know its in my top 10 wishlist on Steam.

I'm excited for Chapter 2 as well.

Legend

I'm excited for this even though I've never played a re game.

darkknightkryta

So Revelations 2 might be coming out for Vita O_O

Dr. Pezus