Started by ethomaz, Sep 01, 2014, 10:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Sep 01, 2014, 10:25 AM Last Edit: Sep 01, 2014, 11:37 AM by ethomaz

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

ethomaz

Mmm_fish_tacos

7H3

i've never played a pesona game before... is it a fighting game? or what exactly is it?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

i've never played a pesona game before... is it a fighting game? or what exactly is it?

JRPG :P

Persona 4 Arena is a spin-off fighting game based in the characters of Persona 4... it is the only fighting game.

7H3

ty etho. I'm sure a few people here have played them... so what's the verdict on this? mega super hype or what? also how were the previous games?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Sep 01, 2014, 03:53 PM Last Edit: Sep 01, 2014, 03:59 PM by ethomaz

ty etho. I'm sure a few people here have played them... so what's the verdict on this? mega super hype or what? also how were the previous games?

One of the best if not the best JRPG series ever created (yeap it is ahead FF for me).

ULTRA MASTER HYPE!!!

Persona 4 Golden... the remaster of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 have 93 metacritic.

Edit - I was overreacting... FFVI is still the best FF ever... so better than Persona 3 and Persona 4 but these two games are really amazing.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Persona is my favorite rpg, you should check out 4, vita version if you can. 3 is really good too, but 4 is god like.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Played the 3rd one.  I love it. 
Even one of my friends who doesn't like (or claims to not like) JRPG loves it. 

ethomaz

This can change...

But I thing Persona is the greatest JRPG franchise of the last 10 years... Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest lost popularity after PS3 while Persona just increased to heavens.

The quality difference is notable compared with FF for example.

Raven

Yeah, Persona 5 coming to PS4 is pretty much a bombshell for the JRPG community.

ethomaz

ethomaz

lol GAF are saying the character is based in a Bishie Kojima.