Ready At Dawn's Deformers servers to close.

Started by Legend, May 12, 2018, 07:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Ready At Dawn's Deformers servers to close. | ResetEra

http://www.deformers.com/server-closure-notice/ Deformers Devs said:  
-- After much deliberation, Ready At Dawn has made the difficult decision to shut down Deformers servers in its Western and European markets on August 9th, 2018. All development on the Western/European version of Deformers will cease effective immediately, and as part of this transition, all physical and digital purchases of Deformers and real-money Strand Pack purchasing will be disabled. Beginning today, all Workshop items will be available for free so that everyone has the chance to unlock all Forms and Styles for continued use in offline play. We will also be automatically unlocking all Forms and Styles for all accounts prior to the server shutdown.Click to expand...
Saw this coming the moment they released the game for £30.  

BananaKing

What it was 30?! That's crazy. Should have been maximum 15$ bucks.

I hope their new AAA title is multiplatform, and that it's good. I liked the order, and I feel they could have learned from it a lot. The story, character, setting and dialogue were all top notch. Gunplay was great too. It will be interesting to see what they do and who they are doing it with.

Kerotan

They'll coming crawling back to Sony begging for a new contract. Hopefully Sony get them remaking an old title, or rebooting a series like resistance or just a new ip. With the backing of Sony they were a good dev.

Legend

They'll coming crawling back to Sony begging for a new contract. Hopefully Sony get them remaking an old title, or rebooting a series like resistance or just a new ip. With the backing of Sony they were a good dev.
I highly doubt RAD were the ones that decided to stop working with Sony. Why would they not want to make more ps4 exclusives?