Walmart Canada lists Splinter Cell, Just Cause 4, Rage 2, Gears 5, Borderlands 3 & more (E3 Rumors)

Started by Legend, May 10, 2018, 12:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Walmart Canada lists Splinter Cell, Just Cause 4, Rage 2, Gears 5, Borderlands 3 & more (E3 Rumors) | ResetEra

https://www.walmart.ca/en/video-games/N-23+120?sortBy=newest&orderBy=ASC:(​IMG)Mod Edit  Final Fantasy 7 Remake (PS4/XBO)  Just Cause 4 Splinter Cell Dragon Quest 2 (PS4/XBO) (likely builders) LEGO DC Villans Borderlands 3 Rage 2 Gears of War 5 Forza Horizons 5 Assassin's Creed Metroid Prime 4 Destiny: Comet DLC  

the-pi-guy

What happened to For a horizon 4?

Dr. Pezus

What happened to For a horizon 4?
It already released. Duh!

Legend

It already released. Duh!
Well that doesn't seem right, but I don't know enough about games to refute you.

BananaKing

There won't be an assassin creed game this year.

And Forza horizon 5 lol

This seems fake as fudge

the-pi-guy

Legend

There won't be an assassin creed game this year.

And Forza horizon 5 lol

This seems fake as fudge
No AC this year?

Dr. Pezus

No AC this year?
It's not yearly anymore

Well that doesn't seem right, but I don't know enough about games to refute you.
Clearly.

Legend

It's not yearly anymore
Clearly.
I thought it was just taking 1 year off, not fully changing the release model.

Dr. Pezus

I thought it was just taking 1 year off, not fully changing the release model.
Just taking one year off before continuing the same milking would be pointless in the long term.

I think it'll become an every other year franchise

the-pi-guy

Just taking one year off before continuing the same milking would be pointless in the long term.
Not necessarily.  Gives them a break to be able to do more with the franchise and figure out where they want to go with it.  

I think we'll see some Assassin's Creed game, maybe not a mainline game.  Even during their "year off", they still released Assassin's Creed Chronicles.  (Which again isn't a big or mainline title for the series.)

Legend

I expect a full new AC announced, cause why wouldn't they? AC Origins was considered great.

BananaKing

I expect a full new AC announced, cause why wouldn't they? AC Origins was considered great.
Well it is fudgy great.

the-pi-guy

May 12, 2018, 12:24 AM Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 12:28 AM by the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

I don't