God of War |OT| Now on PC

Started by Xevross, Apr 11, 2018, 05:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

I have never given any game a perfect score.

Lordy
Edge could've done it.
"we've never given GoW a perfect score...until now"

They missed out on this opportunity

Xevross

Metacritic added the two reviews and now its back to where it was before the 80, 95, 90 streak of reviews. Recovery.

Looks safe from Edge now, but probably still not safe from Edge + GameCritics

Legend

Xevross

Aw man these updates are almost as intense as the game!
Lol it feels really weird honestly. I had a week of being obsessed with the reviews before the game came out. Now I've played the game and completed the story and here I am still keeping a close eye on reviews. Instead of hoping for more good reviews to reassure me/ hype me, I'm now just checking that the reviews recognise the greatness that this game is :D

Xevross

10/10 from the Sydney Morning Herald, added to meta. Its now the highest its ever been on meta, made it above Halo 2. Excellent!

Xevross

9.8/10 from Pittsburgh Post Gazette, which is on opencritic but won't be on meta.

Opencritic average back up to 94.48, on the brink of returning to 95.

Xevross

Looks like a Russian site (PlayGround.ru) is on meta.. uh oh!

Syke! They scored 9.5/10. Solid! Great in fact, they have never given a 10/10 before. Highest is a 9.8

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

God of War Review Saga
Lol. Still waiting on GameCritics, but then we can get a real good sense of if 95 will stay.

User score on meta is 9.3 now. This is crazy, whatever's driving it. That makes it the third highest user score of all time. Part of me wants to think its because the general audience is loving it to bits, but I realise its probably due to some effect like lack of haters.

Legend

Kerotan

Xevross

Why does open have less reviews than meta?
Because they're even more selective/ have less people on board. I'm pretty sure they've always had lower numbers of reviews. Its just that they don't use weighting, and have a better score classification than meta, plus the distribution chart and the top %.

Go Up