Tomb Raider exclusivity has a duration

Started by the-pi-guy, Aug 13, 2014, 01:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

boom goes the dynamite. I love being wright

Xevross

lol same, made a jab a the MS fans from yesterday *cough* starcraft *cough*. I just hope the news gets out quick and spreads to calm people down.

ethomaz

Ohhhh I'm sad for misterxmedia :(

Mmm_fish_tacos

Awesome. So Ms conference was a dud confirmed.

the-pi-guy

Ohhhh I'm sad for misterxmedia :(

This means Halo 5 engine on PS4.  ;)

Xevross

Awesome. So Ms conference was a dud confirmed.

Yep, its not even a close call who 'won' now. Well, they did try. 10/10 for effort MS

ethomaz

This means Halo 5 engine on PS4.  ;)

Plus ray tracing.

Raven

People are thanking Phil Spencer for being honest. Are you kidding me? Just yesterday he was saying shame like "look at what happened with Titanfall" when people were bothering him about the wording of the exclusivity announcement. Now he's saying he wasn't trying to "headfake" anyone. fudge off. You made it a point on every other game to say "First on Xbox" EXCEPT the one game you knew would cause a stir if it was made to sound exclusive. Look how many people believed it was. Look at the Xbox fans that made threads saying it was 100% full exclusive and that everyone else needed to get over it. My god. The blind devotion is just ridiculous. It's as if he could rape their mothers right in front of them, tell them it wasn't really him, and they'd just accept it.

Xevross

I know right, the sooner the major news sites pick up on it the better.

Legend

We all knew this, but I'm glad they confirmed it.

Xevross

Lol, coming 2016

Legend

darkknightkryta

Honestly, Spencer's being a waterfall about it.  "We can't speak on behalf of the developers if it's going to other platforms" paraphrasing there.  Like, really?  You have Square under NDA and you're trying to put it on them?  Funny thing is, Sony's ALWAYS been up front about their deals, whether they're timed or not.  Even with GTA on PS2.  They said that they gave Rockstar 120 million for year's worth of exclusivity for each Grand Theft Auto.  They just renegotiated their deal when GTA 4 came out and MS was offering them serious cash.

Xevross

Yes and Sony being honest gives them positive rep which will help them in the long run

Go Up