Cube Royale matchmaking: an open question

Started by Legend, Aug 29, 2017, 05:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I know what's standard for matchmaking in other games, but are there any features you've personally been hoping to see become standard?

This is stuff like friends only lobbies, PSN tournaments, custom match hosting, etc.

VizionEck will have only a fraction of the player count of most games so not every feature is realistic to implement, but I can still mix and match elements of what's suggested.

the-pi-guy

Friends only lobbies is a must, in my opinion.  

If you were to have something that could differentiate from most games, that could be a boon.  

Legend

Friends only lobbies is a must, in my opinion.  

If you were to have something that could differentiate from most games, that could be a boon.  
I could have a password system, like how bloodborne does it.

Xevross

Private/ friend only lobbies are a must. Also a good party system is super important, the party limit should be at least as big as the number of players on a team in the biggest game mode.

SWORDF1SH

Legend mode. Once selected by the user they have a one v one against the creator of the game.

It'll mean Mikey boy will have to be on standby next to his computer 24-7, but what a selling point.

Legend

Legend mode. Once selected by the user they have a one v one against the creator of the game.

It'll mean Mikey boy will have to be on standby next to his computer 24-7, but what a selling point.
I mean based off the expected amount of active players, I could just call that standard mode. ;)