0 (0%)
4/5
5 (83.3%)
5/5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

7H3

Feb 21, 2015, 05:13 PM Last Edit: Feb 21, 2015, 05:24 PM by 7H3
So it's been over a year now since the PS4 has released.

I'm curious how you guys feel about the PS4, its strengths/weaknesses/games/etc...

So here are the questsions:

• When did you get your PS4?

• Are you happy with your purchase?

• What is your favorite feature?

• What do you not like about the product?

• What would you like to see in the future in regards to features and games on the PS4?

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

1. At launch.
2. Yes.
3. It plays games.
4. Needs more cowbell.
5. More games. I've been told it doesn't have any.

7H3

Poll ADDED!

1. At launch
2. I'm very happy with the purchase and think it was a good console to have at launch
3. PSN d/l speeds! Great improvement from ps3, and the new features like shareplay are pretty cool.
4. OS and PS store... I like my folders for games since I buy my games digitally... PS store text entry and layout is just bad...
5. I'd love a new OS and PS store overhaul, as well as the ability to stream and shareplay at the same time

Legend

1. At launch
2. Yes
3. Beats me. I care about the games. Guess I'd say remote play?
4. No games. No suspend/resume.
5. Oh I don't need to worry. The PS4 is an investment. If the gen was cancelled tomorrow, I'd rate it the 2/5 as I did in the poll.

7H3

1. At launch
2. Yes
3. Beats me. I care about the games. Guess I'd say remote play?
4. No games. No suspend/resume.
5. Oh I don't need to worry. The PS4 is an investment. If the gen was cancelled tomorrow, I'd rate it the 2/5 as I did in the poll.

I thought that was a launch feature?
also rewording q5 now

the-pi-guy

When did you get your PS4?  12/4/14

Are you happy with your purchase? Absolutely.

What is your favorite feature?  The OS, it's fast and sleek. 

What do you not like about the product?  Some problems with the messaging system, some of it is no big deal.  But I'll send a message and it'll say "Sent 6 min. ago" and sometimes I'll send it and sending will fail.  The OS should be moved around.  It uses the most recent apps in use, but if you want to use something older, then you have to go to the library to find it, which is often at the end. 

What would you like to see in the future in regards to features and games on the PS4?
Features:  Nothing big. 
Games: Dark Cloud, Jak and Daxter, new JRPGs.
A lot of great games have been announced for it, even if they are years away.  But I'm still very excited and waiting semi-patiently for everything. 

Legend

I thought that was a launch feature?
also rewording q5 now

Hahaha it was supposed to be a launch feature.

5. VizionEck. Backwards compatibility.

Legend

What do you not like about the product?  Some problems with the messaging system, some of it is no big deal.  But I'll send a message and it'll say "Sent 6 min. ago" and sometimes I'll send it and sending will fail.  The OS should be moved around.  It uses the most recent apps in use, but if you want to use something older, then you have to go to the library to find it, which is often at the end. 

The time thing is caused by your PS4 clock being off.

Also I'd just love a fully new OS. The current one sucks at everything.

the-pi-guy

The time thing is caused by your PS4 clock being off.

Also I'd just love a fully new OS. The current one sucks at everything.

Define everything?

Legend

Define everything?

Finding a game: sucks.
Messaging: sucks.
Appearance: sucks.
Ease of use: sucks.
Speed: sucks.
Changing settings: sucks.
Store: sucks.

Well it's better than the XBOX ONE OS, but that's not saying much ;)

Mmm_fish_tacos

When did you get your PS4?

Day one. 

Are you happy with your purchase?

Yes

What is your favorite feature?

Share play, streaming

What do you not like about the product?

I don't like the DS4's sticks. I don't like some things about the os. Like game sorting or friends list management. Or the fact you can't play cds and internet music streaming in game isn't that great.

What would you like to see in the future in regards to features and games on the PS4?

A proper Twitch app, Google Chrome or FireFox, A revamp of the OS keeping all the great stuff but leaving out the bad. Live areas more akin to Vitas live areas and the the Media stuff that made the ps3 great. Being able to favorite friends so the show in their own list or at least at the top of the list when they are on line. Better game management. Photo capture uncompressed.  GT7 working with Project Morpheus. 

7H3

great response fish

Mmm_fish_tacos