Bloodborne: 92...

Started by Raven, Jun 15, 2014, 05:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Still need to get back to this and beat it!

the-pi-guy

Still need to get back to this and beat it!
Yes you do!  

Fun fact: this is the biggest non-general thread by posts.  

Legend

Maybe I'll play it past the first area sometime.

DD_Bwest

ive been thinking about replaying this,  god its a good game

nnodley

Yes you do!  

Fun fact: this is the biggest non-general thread by posts.  
I might try to, I just don't like the repetitiveness of it at times.

Xevross

Randobump since I noticed this thread on 1999 replies on the stats page. Its the loss of threads like this which really hurt the forums activity, we barely talk about actual games here anymore.

We had massive threads for this, Destiny, Driveclub and other games early on in the forum and now they're mostly gone, they were great fun. Shame really.

P.S. bold prediction: Sony will announce Bloodborne 2 as PS5 launch title.

Dr. Pezus

Randobump since I noticed this thread on 1999 replies on the stats page. Its the loss of threads like this which really hurt the forums activity, we barely talk about actual games here anymore.

We had massive threads for this, Destiny, Driveclub and other games early on in the forum and now they're mostly gone, they were great fun. Shame really.

P.S. bold prediction: Sony will announce Bloodborne 2 as PS5 launch title.
It was exciting to talk about new and mysterious IPs in a new gen

darkknightkryta

We're in a lul period with next gen ramping up.  There really 8snt too much exciting on the horizon.

BananaKing

We're in a lul period with next gen ramping up.  There really 8snt too much exciting on the horizon.
The slate of gaming coming this year is absolutely bonkers. But when it comes to news its gonna be slow until next gen talk starts. Everybody knows what games they are getting this year for the most part. By this point we have seen enough of them to know.

Go Up