Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

We know the accounts are people? o.O

"notvivster", "Adrianne23"

Either, they are people, or it's a huge coincidence. 

darkknightkryta

"notvivster", "Adrianne23"

Either, they are people, or it's a huge coincidence. 

Indeed.  Plus the few who did post a few times.

Aura7541

Realized that I never really introduced myself here, so hi everyone, I'm Aura7541. A bunch of you guys already know me from Chartz.

My first experiences with video games were playing SNES games at a friend's house and my parents eventually got me an N64. I later became more Playstation oriented, playing games on the PS2, PS3, and PS Vita.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

Realized that I never really introduced myself here, so hi everyone, I'm Aura7541. A bunch of you guys already know me from Chartz.

My first experiences with video games were playing SNES games at a friend's house and my parents eventually got me an N64. I later became more Playstation oriented, playing games on the PS2, PS3, and PS Vita.
Hello! Do you plan on getting a PS4?

Aura7541

Hello! Do you plan on getting a PS4?

I indeed plan to get one because Persona 5 and JPRGs, in general.

darkknightkryta

I indeed plan to get one because Persona 5 and JPRGs, in general.

Good ol' JRPGs.  I'm hella excited for Persona 5.  Persona 4 was such an eye opener.

Aura7541

May 19, 2015, 10:37 PM Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 10:49 PM by Aura7541

Good ol' JRPGs.  I'm hella excited for Persona 5.  Persona 4 was such an eye opener.

Persona 4 was so good. After that, I tried out Persona 3 Portable and loved it, too, especially the FemC (as if my avatar doesn't make it obvious enough, lol). Currently, I'm trying to save Kanji in P4: Golden and kill the Contrarian King (*shakes fist* @ Rampage).

Dr. Pezus

This reminds me that I still haven't finished P4:G lol

mustacheman

JayWood2010

Hello VizionEck!

Many of you all may already know me.  Dare.Devil told me I should post in here so here i am lol  After everything that has happened in the last two days I'm a bit shocked, but I'm not going to get into all that.  There is always two sides to a story though, but no reason to bring drama to this website.

So firstly I just want to congratulate you guys for putting together a website you all enjoy.  I know for one that I greatly missed users such as Pezus, Basil, BananaKing, etc on VGC when you all jumped over.  I genuinely feel like the site was way better with you all than without.  And even though I didnt always agree with a specific user, i still think you guys are great users.  I'm truly sorry if I did ever get too heated though.  In previous years I took things a little too serious at times.  It wasnt until later in my VGC career that I calmed down, but by then you guys had already left for the most part.

Anyways, Im JayWood2010.  And even though its unlikely I will stay here I at least want to congratulate you guys for escaping VGC and making something you all can be proud of.

daredevil.shark

Greatness awaits #4theplayers

Legend

Welcome jay!

Will you be staying at least temporarily or is that not panning out?

Mmm_fish_tacos

How's it been jay?

Go Up