Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kapi96

Welcome!!!

That happens if you browse by specific boards verse the forum index. Is that what you're doing?

I've been going through the 'Show new replies to your posts.' section. Should I just be using the forum index instead then?

Legend

I've been going through the 'Show new replies to your posts.' section. Should I just be using the forum index instead then?

Most of us just use the index but you can do whatever you want. Everything but the index though goes to the first post verse the new post by default.

Go to profile settings and "look and layout." Check the topish box saying "show index aid and key" or something close to that. It'll add a link next to every thread taking you to the first unread.

BananaKing

Woow all these people coming in. And its all thanks to xbro!!

Legend

Yeah!!!!!! 5 days in a row!!!!!!!

Xbro

I'm flattered.
3 people like this

Kapi96

Most of us just use the index but you can do whatever you want. Everything but the index though goes to the first post verse the new post by default.

Go to profile settings and "look and layout." Check the topish box saying "show index aid and key" or something close to that. It'll add a link next to every thread taking you to the first unread.

Oh it works! There's a little 'new' icon to click that takes me straight to the new posts. Thanks Legend! :)

Legend

Oh it works! There's a little 'new' icon to click that takes me straight to the new posts. Thanks Legend! :)

No problem!

Now you just need an avatar!

Kapi96

No problem!

Now you just need an avatar!

Avatar done. Pretty cool that there are some already on VizionEck to choose from :)

Legend

Avatar done. Pretty cool that there are some already on VizionEck to choose from :)

Haha yeah those came prebuilt with the forum software.

darkknightkryta

Welcome!!!

Yeah me and Basil seem to be like the only guys fighting for Nintendo here hahaha.

Blasphemy!  I'm the only one on the internet to have the Zelda Wii U Bundle.  And the Zelda 3DS OOT bundle... woman ;o

Legend

No new member yesterday :(

Xbro

Wasn't it Kapi? Or was that the day before?
3 people like this

Legend

Wasn't it Kapi? Or was that the day before?

Day before. You can see new members per day on the stats page.

Legend

Day before. You can see new members per day on the stats page.

Oh shucks you're right!

Now we have till the end of today to get a new member lol.

Xbro

Oh shucks you're right!

Now we have till the end of today to get a new member lol.

Maybe I could invite someone at the last minute.
3 people like this

Go Up