Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

My real name is Ryan. I am too poor for PS4 or Vita, but I have always enjoyed Sony products. Recently bought a PSP.Currently watching The Cleveland Brown show. Mediocre..

Hi Spurge!

Raven

It is a conspiracy we are rounding up all the best contributors slowly but surely. Trying to be careful to avoid uber fans from either side

We already screwed that up when we invited Nnodley.

ethomaz

May 17, 2014, 01:49 AM Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:10 AM by ethomaz
Pezus and me are the only ones to have cool nickname and use them :P

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

My real name is Ryan. I am too poor for PS4 or Vita, but I have always enjoyed Sony products. Recently bought a PSP.Currently watching The Cleveland Brown show. Mediocre..

Hello, spurge!

Legend

Welcome spurge!

I look forward to your walmart updates. Wii U still being stocked?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Hello ryan! Good to see you over here.

u4gReservoirDogs

why would you ask such a thing?

For me this is like the council of Elrond (LOTR) just before the Fellowship departs.  8)

Nice to know how is fishing in these countries... last question... what means indoor fishing?

It's like a fake river with salmon and catfishes where you can fish all year even when all the real rivers are frozen and they build a huge mostly glass building on top of it so you can go "indoor" whenever the weather gets really bad.
You can ask me more, I really don't mind at all. :P

It is a conspiracy we are rounding up all the best contributors slowly but surely. Trying to be careful to avoid uber fans from either side

Just as I thought ...

Hello Ryan and welcome, be carefull what you put here ... I didn't get a chance to look around after introducing myself ... I'm stuck inside the introduction-topic ...  :o
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

BananaKing

We already screwed that up when we invited Nnodley.

and Pezus........ and Gooch............................................................. and FichTacos.......................and Raven........ bananaking as well, ethomaz too, actually we screwed that up when we asked legend to actually make this site.

Insanity

Hi guys im Insanity. Game looks insane thus my username.

u4gReservoirDogs

Welcom Insanity!  :D
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Dr. Pezus

Hello! From VGC?

Legend

Welcome!

MUGEN

Hey people, MUGEN from vgc here. My real name is Randika. I'm from Sri Lanka which is an island nation south of India but currently reside in the great North West of USA.

Anywho I'm not leaving vgc because of the vita thread there. But I will try and be active here too :) ..then again not like I'm active over there outside of the vita thread anyways so might as well post here on the non vita stuff

Cheers and look forward to getting along with everyone.

oh and nice forum btw, simple but user friendly

Insanity

Go Up