PS4:
- Road Not Taken
- Fez (Cross-buy so Vita/PS3 too)

PS3
- Crisis 3
- Proteus

PSVita
- Métrico
- Dragon´s Crown (LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 Years for EU)

Dr. Pezus

Doh, I already have Fez on Steam. Hope it's different in Europe ;o

7H3

lol I almost bought fez but got transistor instead, which even without august ps+ I have been more than happy with that purchase
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Doh, I already have Fez on Steam. Hope it's different in Europe ;o

GAF is saying the same but Lego instead Dragon's Crown... they article is not up yet but they changed the log on Plus EU page... so we don't know the others games yet.

ethomaz

dang nabbit... I posted and EU goes up.

PS4:
- Road Not Taken
- Fez

PS3:
- Crysis 3
- Proteus

PS Vita
- LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 Years
- Metrico

7H3

ethomaz

BTW Fez is Cross-buy... so you will have it for PS4/PS3/Vita.

Raven

Well I wasn't going to buy Fez because I think Phil Fish is an dog but if Sony is giving it away then why not.

Legend

Sweet!

Road not taken, fez, and metrico.

7H3

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'll taken everything but crysis. And much hype for.the road not taken.

Legend

Oh just downloaded the old ps+ games too. Nice.

Dr. Pezus

What's Metrico like?

Dr. Pezus

They really need to start getting some full PS4 games on there though. It's almost a year now. Stuff like cross-gen games

Raven

They really need to start getting some full PS4 games on there though. It's almost a year now. Stuff like cross-gen games

They'll probably stretch that as long as possible. The problem is that the only retail game from Sony not still doing healthy enough sales would be Knack and that game critically flopped. It only sold significant numbers thanks to being basically forced onto Japanese consumers in a bundle. So I'm betting Sony is hesitant to make that half of the offerings for a month. It's probably not easy for Sony to negotiate with bigger publishers to make a game free on PS+. Imagine if Sony asked Ubisoft to make Black Flag free for a month even after the marketing and content deals and considering that Unity isn't even out yet. Plus the game still seems to be selling well enough. Ubisoft would probably laugh right in their face.