LittleBigPlanet 3: Pre-orders Announced! Releases on Nov 18th!

Started by ethomaz, Jul 29, 2014, 05:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Yeap... the Sony announce says Target only but seems like others have too.

7H3

Well I think the plush is a bonus at target but not a bonus at other retailers
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Jul 30, 2014, 03:14 PM Last Edit: Jul 30, 2014, 03:17 PM by ethomaz
Guys I did a mistake.

The exclusive target is the Hat and not the Plush... seems like all the retail preorders have the Plush too.

DD_Bwest

Guys I did a mistake.

The exclusive target is the Hat and not the Plush... the other preorders have the Plush too.
ooo so everyone gets a plush?   DOPE

BananaKing

LBP3 PS4 jumped up to number 6 on amazon. that amazong exclusive sure had its effect.

ethomaz

ooo so everyone gets a plush?   DOPE

Seems like... these retail listed at least... you need to check before preorder to be sure.

Sony full words.

To lead off, we're happy to announce that if you pre-order at participating retailers you will receive a Sackboy plush at no extra charge. Pre-Order at Target and your Sackboy Plush will come with an exclusive Target hat! Quantities are limited, so pre-order today!

Mmm_fish_tacos

LBP3 PS4 jumped up to number 6 on amazon. that amazong exclusive sure had its effect.

I preordered from amazon.  Their deal kicks dog.

BananaKing

I preordered from amazon.  Their deal kicks dog.

yeah im pretty sure amazon will have by far the biggest spike. it has the best deal. i dont think this is indication of how pre-orders are going everywhere. but nice to see it performing on amazon non the less.

DD_Bwest

Seems like... these retail listed at least... you need to check before preorder to be sure.

Sony full words.

thanx, ill check with ebgames when i pick up destiny lol

Dr. Pezus

So...are the same exclusives in Europe? Like Amazon UK

Xevross

Not sure Im going to pre order this with all the other good games around it :( will pick it up sometime though

Go Up