LittleBigPlanet 3: Pre-orders Announced! Releases on Nov 18th!

Started by ethomaz, Jul 29, 2014, 05:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Amazon stuff is tempting.

DD_Bwest

Yeap... it is a doll.
kids dont care if its a doll,   well its more of a plush lol   Hes been asking for one for a while..

7H3

yeah that plush is actually tempting for me as well since I was thinking about getting that game for my son too
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Jul 29, 2014, 06:13 PM Last Edit: Jul 29, 2014, 06:14 PM by ethomaz

kids dont care if its a doll,   well its more of a plush lol   Hes been asking for one for a while..

:D I didn't say doll in a bad way lol it is because here we use the same word for both cases "boneca e boneco" (doll in English).

This is a doll / boneco here.

DD_Bwest

:D I didn't say doll in a bad way lol it is because here we use the same word for both cases "boneca e boneco" (doll in English).

This is a doll / boneco here.

lol yea maybe its a north american kid thing where "doll"  is traditionally for girls lol   so boys always use the term plush or stuffy to not look girly..  atleast with my kids anyways.. lol

ethomaz

Jul 29, 2014, 06:20 PM Last Edit: Jul 29, 2014, 06:23 PM by ethomaz

lol yea maybe its a north american kid thing where "doll"  is traditionally for girls lol   so boys always use the term plush or stuffy to not look girly..  atleast with my kids anyways.. lol

Yeap... my bad.

It is because here in Brazil we have genre to the words... Boneca is for girls and Boneco is for boys... both translate to doll lol.

Boneca on Google (Only girls stuff)
Boneco on Google (Boys stuffs)

Plush (Pelúcia) means the material used in the Boneca/Boneco... there are a lot of materials like plastic (plástico) for example.

Dr. Pezus

They just announced Xbox One subscription service with free games.

Say what. Like PS Plus except only EA games?

ethomaz

Jul 29, 2014, 06:34 PM Last Edit: Jul 29, 2014, 06:35 PM by ethomaz

Say what. Like PS Plus except only EA games?

Exactly... maybe somebody can create a new thread with all details but it works like $30 per year and you will receive some free games, discounts and trial/beta first over EA Games.

Read more here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=864098 (and somebody create a thread... I'm busy right now... I think it will be a trend this gen).

DD_Bwest

Yeap... my bad.

It is because here in Brazil we have genre to the words... Boneca is for girls and Boneco is for boys... both translate to doll lol.

Boneca on Google (Only girls stuff)
Boneco on Google (Boys stuffs)

Plush (Pelúcia) means the material used in the Boneca/Boneco... there are a lot of materials like plastic (plástico) for example.
ah okay, that makes lots of sense, i just dont really know anything about portuguese lol 

Mmm_fish_tacos

why would I want a digital game? or why are t-shirts worse than an outfit for each character?

Why would you go digital when it has the worst pre order bonus. The amazon deal is a steal.

7H3

because I don't like having hard copies :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

because I don't like having hard copies :P

Hmm.. I love hard copies.

7H3

Hmm.. I love hard copies.

Spoiler for Hidden:
That's what she said

Mmm_fish_tacos

Target isn't the only one who has the sac plush, everyone else does too.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Amazon-Exclusive Pre-order Bonus, Plus Additional Bonus Content
Pre-order from Amazon to receive the Amazon-exclusive PlayStation Favorites Costume Pack, featuring 17 Sackboy costumes from signature PlayStation games such as Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Journey, and many more. Additionally, pre-order today to receive a 6" plush Sackboy toy to celebrate the launch of LBP3! All pre-orders will also include the Little Big Planet 3 Day 1 Edition, which comes with the Dragon Age Costume Pack and the 4 The Players Costume Pack. Offer applies to PlayStation 4 only. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

And done!

Go Up