Listwar.com

Started by 7H3, Aug 29, 2014, 02:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

I couldn't find the post (by pezus I believe) that mentioned the listwarz.com website

However, I did find something interesting on that site in regards to my poll answers. All but 1 poll question I answered in favor of the PS4 and 1 question I answered in favor of the Xbox ONE.

http://www.listwar.com

Discuss the listz here and your poll results
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Where is the pool?

BTW it is a fact that PS4 have more quantity and diversity even on retail.

I won't says quality because it is personal but using Metacritic you will see PS4 have close to twice the games in 80-100 metascore.

The difference is bigger than most people believe.

7H3

Where is the pool?

I won't says quality because it is personal but using Metacritic you will see PS4 have close to twice the games in 80-100 metascore.

The polls should be at the bottom of each page

well with the pure quantity they have sheer probabily on their side of having more games in that range and all other ranges as well

ethomaz

The polls should be at the bottom of each page

well with the pure quantity they have sheer probabily on their side of having more games in that range and all other ranges as well

How can I answer?

Raven

Where is the pool?

The consumers will always debate but the critics seem to agree that the PS4 has a higher quality library by a significant margin right now. The last time I checked, the X1 had only three "exclusive" titles that had a Metacritic rating of 80 or higher while the PS4 has 20 or so. Also, The Last of Us is well ahead, critically, of anything available on X1 right now. The difference has been made to seem smaller by diehard Xbox fans who insist on people overlooking the PS4's digital titles and games also available on PC while simultaneously attempting to get people to recognize those same kind of games on X1. How many times have we heard that Resogun doesn't count while they praised Killer Instinct and Max? There was also an attempt to convince everyone that X1 had more big budget retail exclusives that you could only find on X1. Not only has that not been true since the release of Infamous: Second Son but as of right now the opposite is true since Dead Rising 3 and Ryse are heading to PC.

ethomaz

This site give me a feel of GAF lol

Because that other image list comparison made by a guy in GAF... the style and colors are the same used in the image... so it can be the same GAFer ;)

PS. I already knew that site because I have already answer the pool :D

ethomaz

That is why I have the filter OFF.

7H3

Dr. Pezus

What do you mean you couldn't find my post??

7H3

What do you mean you couldn't find my post??

I was gonna just reply to it, but couldn't find it so I just created a new thread... weren't you the one who posted something about that site?

Dr. Pezus

I was gonna just reply to it, but couldn't find it so I just created a new thread... weren't you the one who posted something about that site?

Yeah, but how did you know about it if you couldn't reply to it lol

7H3

I read the post, clicked the link, left the tab open and looked at the site more later after navigating away from that thread

ethomaz

What?

The sensor filter... I don't see these weird words that you guys created... I read the original.

the-pi-guy

What?

You do know you can turn the filter off, yes? 

7H3

You do know you can turn the filter off, yes? 

The sensor filter... I don't see these weird words that you guys created... I read the original.

ahh derp... Why post that in this thread though? I don't see the relevancy... Not sure where / what words were censored or how it might of affected the readability here