Xbox Announces PAX Plans

Started by ethomaz, Aug 28, 2014, 03:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Xbox Booth

The Xbox Booth [#412] is the place to play this holiday's hottest blockbusters! We'll be featuring hands-on Xbox One exclusives like Sunset Overdrive, remastered Halo 2 Anniversary and Forza Horizon 2, the highly anticipated Electronic Arts title Dragon Age: Inquisition and digital favorites like Ori and the Blind Forest, Killer Instinct, Project Spark, and Project Totem, plus various ID@Xbox titles.

New Halo 2 Anniversary Map & Tournament

It's the Stateside hands-on debut of Halo: The Master Chief Collection at PAX Prime! Come to the Xbox One booth to get hands-on with an all-new Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer map.

Feeling competitive? Then assemble your Spartan fireteam and come qualify in the "Halo PAX Prime Showdown" for a chance at the $10,000 prize pool. Come to the ASTRO Gaming (Booth #842) and Skullcandy Gaming (Booth #3117) areas on Friday, 8/29 to get hands-on with Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer and qualify for the Halo PAX Prime Showdown. At the end of the day, we'll be taking the top performers from each booth, and giving them a spot in the 8-team weekend finals on Saturday and Sunday.

ID@Xbox Games

Check out some fantastic new games from great independent developers. Other Ocean will have "#IDARB," a crowd-sourced, couch-competitive multiplayer eSport game for up to 8 players at the same time! Asteroid Base will have "Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time," a frantic co-op platformer-inside-a-shooter, in which players work together piloting a neon-drenched battleship to save space animals, explore the galaxy, and fight evil robots. Chainsawesome Games will have "Knight Squad," which can loosely be described as SNES era Bomberman meets Gauntlet - play as a Knight and defeat your opponents using epic weapons and power ups. SpeedRunners, from DoubleDutch and tinyBuild is a cut-throat multiplayer running game that pits four players against each other - run, jump, swing and use devious pick-ups to knock your opponents off-screen.

If you're in town early for PAX Prime, you can come and play over 25 upcoming ID@Xbox titles at our ID@Xbox Pre-PAX Open House on Thursday, August 28th from 6-8:30pm at the Microsoft Campus. The event is free, and we're even offering shuttles from the Convention center to Campus! Check out all the details here.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/08/pax-xbox-at-pax-2014?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

ethomaz

7H3

not sure how I feel about that color on the console... makes it look i dunno  bad somehow
the controller looks good, but that tone or quantity of red on the console itself looks bad to me
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

Basically: "come and play what you've already seen loads about at Gamescom and E3!!"  ;D

Its good that they're at least doing something. That console looks cool too! Nice line up of indies and it seems there'll be a few new ones. Overall seems like a good line up

Legend

Cool looking system though.

u4gReservoirDogs

Xbox One "The Evil Within" -edition ...
Made me laugh.  ;D
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller