God of War OT - God of YouTube?

Started by Dr. Pezus, Apr 20, 2018, 10:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

I've killed 4 of 8 valkyries. Yeah they are tough. Anyone want to hazard a guess when Sony will release pr on its sales?

the-pi-guy

DD_Bwest

lol i fought a valkerie last night and got my dog kicked so decided to try that ine later.

the brothers were easy, made very quick work of them.

also let 2 of 3
Spoiler for Hidden:
dragons
go  

cant wait to play mire this weeke d

Legend

Spoiler for Hidden:
<a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/GodofWar/comments/8fam00/the_hidden_secret_treasure_from_brok_and_sindri/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.reddit.com/r/GodofWar/comments/8fam00/the_hidden_secret_treasure_from_brok_and_sindri/</a>

Secret secret

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame I just got
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>the blades!! <br>Onwards and upwards, to helheim we go! <br>

Legend

Holy shame I just got
Spoiler for Hidden:

the blades!!
Onwards and upwards, to helheim we go!

Best part in the game imo.

Xevross

Kerotan

All valkyries dead. They were all easy post game but Holy shame the Queen was hard. Took me two hours but its done now. Just 2 artifacts and 8 ravens left for the platinum. God of war ascension will be the only gow in the series I've not platinumed. I'll have to at least try it for the clean sweep.

DD_Bwest

so started doing more of the story after the brothers..

oh my fudgy god!  

Spoiler for Hidden:
says he has to get something from home, looks at his wrists.. &nbsp;my god the goosebumps, &nbsp;and then the maniacal laughter as i enjoy the slaughtering outside his house<br><br>the amount of blood after getting the heart lol &nbsp;and im dangling from the hip of the god dang ghost of sparta

omg this game is so fudgy amazing

Kerotan

Platinumed GOW today. Finding the ravens is a pain because I only needed like 15 but had to follow a guide from the start because you don't know which ones you need. They really should have made it possible to buy a treasure map post game revealing where they are. Because what's the point in making the player use a YouTube guide.

Maybe as a reward for finding the 12 hidden treasures give a map for the ravens.

Legend

Platinumed GOW today. Finding the ravens is a pain because I only needed like 15 but had to follow a guide from the start because you don't know which ones you need. They really should have made it possible to buy a treasure map post game revealing where they are. Because what's the point in making the player use a YouTube guide.

Maybe as a reward for finding the 12 hidden treasures give a map for the ravens.
On the map you can see the items per region. That helped me a lot with finding my missing artifacts.

Kerotan

On the map you can see the items per region. That helped me a lot with finding my missing artifacts.
I know but when the vast majority of them are in midgard it doesn't help.

Legend

I know but when the vast majority of them are in midgard it doesn't help.
No on the right side of the map it breaks it down to just the region you're looking at.

Dr. Pezus

How the fudge are you supposed to find the treasures on the treasure maps? I'm not sure I'm getting it

Go Up