PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  First PS4 crossplay test for Paragon (Epic's MOBA) coming up this Saturday

https://www.reddit.com/r/paragon/com...day_first_ps4/
Online Test 7 is coming this Saturday, Feb. 13th and will feature our first crossplay experience between PC and PS4 players. Please make sure to link your PSN account with your Epic ID here by Thursday Feb. 11th at Midnight EST. We'll have more information later this week that will include instructions and a PS4 redemption key if you've requested one. We're looking forward to your feedback about your PS4 experience! Official Play Times: February 13th
  • US East Coast: Sat 11am - Sat 7pm EST
  •    US West Coast: Sat 8am - Sat 4pm PST
  •    London: Sat 4pm - Sun 12am GMT
  •    Berlin: Sat 5pm - Sun 1am CET
  •    Paris: Sat 5pm - Sun 1am CET
  •    Moscow: Sat 7pm - Sun 3am MSK
sign-up is in the upper right corner: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/ which is basically making an Epic account for their launcher to link your PSN account: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/linkPsn but they'll send out emails too probably There's an NDA. On the 18th the NDA for the people who attended last month's community event will be lifted, but for the people in the OT it will still apply.

DerNebel

So I got GR:R (boo, they changed the cover in Europe, I liked the white background), I'm off to work now but we'll see tonight if Rorono's recommendation was a good one.

the-pi-guy

Sounds like poor performance for Firewatch on PS4.  

Aura7541

So I got GR:R (boo, they changed the cover in Europe, I liked the white background), I'm off to work now but we'll see tonight if Rorono's recommendation was a good one.
As Pi-guy said, Firewatch is having performance issues on the PS4 so you dodged a bullet there :P

DerNebel

As Pi-guy said, Firewatch is having performance issues on the PS4 so you dodged a bullet there :P
Looks like it, I might just watch that one on Youtube.

Legend

Looks like it, I might just watch that one on Youtube.
Play a game on youtube?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!

DerNebel

Play a game on youtube?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!
I honestly don't think I'm losing too much for a game like this, if I just watch it.

Kerotan

The 3 new rocket league maps are good.  

The one with elevated sides is awkward and leads to very low scoring but close matches.  

The donut shaped map usually has very high scoring games and the other one with the split goals is somewhere in-between.  

So 3 contrasting results which is really good especially when you play them one after the other.  

The ice hockey mode is still my favourite of them all though.

BananaKing

I honestly don't think I'm losing too much for a game like this, if I just watch it.
seriously, the best thing about these games is making your own decisions, watching it just kills the purpose of the game.

DerNebel

seriously, the best thing about these games is making your own decisions, watching it just kills the purpose of the game.
This is not a Telltale or Quantic Dream game, though. You don't have the power to make decisions that affect the story in a major way.

BananaKing

Feb 11, 2016, 12:15 PM Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016, 12:17 PM by NotBananaKing

The one with elevated sides is awkward and leads to very low scoring but close matches.  

The donut shaped map usually has very high scoring games and the other one with the split goals is somewhere in-between.  

So 3 contrasting results which is really good especially when you play them one after the other.  

they released the new patch? any idea how big it is on PS4?

This is not a Telltale or Quantic Dream game, though. You don't have the power to make decisions that affect the story in a major way.
the whole story is about the relationship between the main character and his boss. taking that away by watching it kinda seems like killing the main purpose of the game. thats just me though.

DerNebel

they released the new patch? any idea how big it is on PS4?
the whole story is about the relationship between the main character and his boss. taking that away by watching it kinda seems like killing the main purpose of the game. thats just me though.
Eh, I don't know. I don't wanna spoil it for you, but I don't regret going the youtube route.

Rorono

I certainly don't regret watching Until Dawn on YT
Or rather, don't regret that instead of playing, but do regret wasting time

DerNebel

I certainly don't regret watching Until Dawn on YT
Or rather, don't regret that instead of playing, but do regret wasting time
Eh I really liked Until Dawn on Youtube, but I'm still gonna get it for myself at some point.

kitler53

i didn't really care for any of them.   i want to like them but i can't.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up