Osmond2

Jan 14, 2016, 10:00 AM Last Edit: Jan 17, 2016, 04:26 AM by Osmond2
I als want to know whether car handling improve... :P
Samsung Galaxy S7 case

Mmm_fish_tacos

I als want to know whether car handling improve... :P
What so bad about handling?

Kerotan

So I've broken the 50m mark and finally made it into the top 10k in the world.  Only 9 stars left until I have every star and every trophy.  

Kerotan

AMG tour pack complete.  For the first time ever I've gotten all stars in driveclub and 100% trophies.  

1 platinum,  26 gold,  47 silver and 54 bronze.  

Plus all bike trophies except the platinum and 1 gold.  It's been an incredible ride. Roll on the bike platinum and the February update!

darkknightkryta

Dernebel said he went off road.  Offroad = slow.  That's expected.  
Yeah but I wasn't really slow down until I was already back on the road when the corner penalty hit and I was suddenly slowed down to like 50km/h or something.
That's the problem with the game.  If you cut a corner, whether it's intentional or not, you get a penalty when you're back on road.  Penalty is to slow you down.  

Xevross

Oh yes. Finally it will have some difficulty!

Kerotan

That's the problem with the game.  If you cut a corner, whether it's intentional or not, you get a penalty when you're back on road.  Penalty is to slow you down.  
No that's the good thing about the game.  You can't cut corners and race like a noob!

I'm after hitting rank 80, top 7,000 in the world and I've platinumed the bikes ::)

Next up the 4 pro levels I've left to do and then the February update!

the-pi-guy

DRIVECLUB Feb 2016 Update Details (The City map update) - NeoGAF

This update brings 6 new "Scotland - Old Town" tracks to the game for free, along with Hardcore handling, new Elite, Driver & Club Levels & many more improvements based on your feedback. The tomorrow update also prepares the game for the addition of the "No Limits" and "Suzuki" Expansions, coming to PlayStation Store on Feb 23rd. Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C9PoU2Z5CE&hd=1///
NeoGAF - View Single Post -  DRIVECLUB Feb 2016 Update Details (The City map update)

Details
This update brings 6 new "Scotland - Old Town" tracks to the game for free, along with Hardcore handling, new Elite, Driver & Club Levels & many more improvements based on your feedback.
 The update also prepares the game for the addition of the "No Limits" and "Suzuki" Expansions, coming to PlayStation Store on Feb 23rd.
 FULL DETAILS OF THIS MONTH’S GAME UPDATE (1.26):
 » The newest track “Scotland – Old Town” is here, offering 6 track variants to play across all DRIVECLUB & DRIVECLUB BIKES game modes.
 » A new “Hardcore Handling” option is now available, turning off traction control, stability control & other assists. Enable this in Gameplay Settings for a more realistic driving experience.
 » Multiplayer Private lobbies have a new 'Photo mode' setting to help you choreograph photos and videos with friends. This disables ghosting, wrong way timers and automated reset to track scenarios.
 » Photo mode screen filters can now be enabled outside of photo mode, while you race.
 » Photo mode now offers extended Zoom and Exposure settings, plus all settings persist between photo captures during an event.
 » Replays have a new option to toggle player tags on and off at any time during the replay when you use the L1 Button.» The Dynamic Precipitation option has been improved to reduce the likelihood of persistent rain.
 » 10 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 35).
 » 10 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 95) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
 » 25 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 85) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
 » The loading screen for DRIVECLUB and DRIVECLUB BIKES now show off 2 awesome new #PS4share community photos.
 » Fixed the 'Weekend Warrior' Trophy for DRIVECLUB BIKES. Ranking up the KTM 1290 Super Duke R to Bike Level 15 is now no longer a requirement.
 » Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
 FEBRUARY STORE UPDATE (ADD-ONS COMING TO PLAYSTATION®STORE ON FEBRUARY 23RD WORLDWIDE):
 » “No Limits” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new cars: Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II & Honda Civic Type-R.» “Suzuki” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new Bikes: Suzuki GSX-R1000 & Suzuki GSX-S1000 ABS.
 DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION:
 The update will be available from Feb 11th. Update size is 0.9GB bringing the total size of all updates combined so far to 13GB.

darkknightkryta

No that's the good thing about the game.  You can't cut corners and race like a noob!

I'm after hitting rank 80, top 7,000 in the world and I've platinumed the bikes ::)

Next up the 4 pro levels I've left to do and then the February update!
Like a noob?  Or like a pro?  :P

Congrats on the platinum.

Raven

Lol this game is out of control. So many post-launch additions. So many free updates. I'd really like to see this game re-reviewed.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Lol this game is out of control. So many post-launch additions. So many free updates. I'd really like to see this game re-reviewed.
Na, they won't admit they're wrong. So far the best driving game this gen has the lowest score or next to it.  

the-pi-guy

It's pretty insane! A year and a half after release and we're still getting updates.  

Xevross

It's pretty insane! A year and a half after release and we're still getting updates.  
Yep. I love it.

Can't wait to play the new expansions

Kerotan

New update looks good.  I know what racer I'll be playing in February!

darkknightkryta

Yeah Driveclub turned into a Destiny-like platform.

Go Up