Driveclub PLAYERS Thread - An Endless Road

Started by the-pi-guy, May 03, 2014, 02:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Kind of off-topic, but I was thinking that maybe if we already have a Community hype thread for a game then maybe we should refrain from posting individual news about it. If it's obviously really big news, doesn't have its own hype thread yet, or can't really be categorized then fine. I just think that in an effort to make sure the news forum doesn't explode with every little story we should probably do what we can to give games their own community thread where they can have small stories like the one I just posted.

Agreed. Would probably be hard to contain all the news once we go global, though

Dr. Pezus

I am 100% getting the full version but glad to hear fans of opposing sides will have less reason to "complain" (read: troll)

Xevross

I am 100% getting the full version but glad to hear fans of opposing sides will have less reason to "complain" (read: troll)

I'm gonna buy the full version update.

Raven

Legend

Kind of off-topic, but I was thinking that maybe if we already have a Community hype thread for a game then maybe we should refrain from posting individual news about it. If it's obviously really big news, doesn't have its own hype thread yet, or can't really be categorized then fine. I just think that in an effort to make sure the news forum doesn't explode with every little story we should probably do what we can to give games their own community thread where they can have small stories like the one I just posted.

Yeah posting the news in two places is problematic. I agree.

Raven

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/09/driveclub-customization-microtransactions-and-progression-detailed-the-game-will-be-about-20-gb/

- Club leaders can create a custom livery and as soon as someone enters that club that livery will be applied to his cars

- Customization includes paint colors, paint types, livery pattern, shapes and so forth

- Able to customize the settings of your ride

- You earn fame and that levels you up

- Every time you level up you get a new car

- If you want to get a shortcut and pay to unlock a car immediately you can, but you can't pay to buy fame for instance

- Play completely offline, and when you'll connect back online all your progression will be syncronized with the server

- New cars and tracks will also come as DLC after release

- The game will weigh approximately 20 gigabytes

- Players will be able to actually manually control the KERS and DRS F1-like system on the McLaren P1

Raven

7H3

The team / co-op aspect really interests me... I don't like racing games, but I'll definitely be checking out the PS+ verison
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

nnodley

Pi, I am disappointed with your OP!  :-p

Anywho, I'm really glad they reversed the decision on losing the upgraded version if you don't renew PS+.  Was pretty shaming, but I was buying physical anyway so I was ok.

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Brand new DriveClub videos!

Racing From Dawn Till Dusk in DriveClub
http://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/05/09/racing-from-dusk-till-dark-in-driveclub

Driving By Your Headlights in DriveClub
http://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/05/09/driving-by-your-headlights-in-driveclub

Sweet jesus! The sound is incredible and so are the graphics :OO

Riderz1337

Also I noticed that even the crowds cast shadows...Wow.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Go Up