Go Down

Aura7541

New Hampshire
Sanders - 59
 Clinton - 38

Trump - 34
Kaisch - 16
Cruz - 12
Democratic primary in line with FiveThirtyEight's prediction. Trump beat the site's projection while Rubio really underperformed.

Xevross

New Hampshire
Sanders - 59
 Clinton - 38

Trump - 34
Kaisch - 16
Cruz - 12

Wow that is quite shocking.

And Ffs America why vote Trump  >:(

Dr. Pezus

To be fair, Cruz is no better and potentially worse imo. Don't know about the other one

Xevross

To be fair, Cruz is no better and potentially worse imo. Don't know about the other one
Yeah I had a look at Cruz and he seems pretty bad as well. To be honest I don't really agree with Republican ideas at all. I don't like any of them

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I had a look at Cruz and he seems pretty bad as well. To be honest I don't really agree with Republican ideas at all. I don't like any of them
Too racist and 'merica too often

the-pi-guy

He wants to "make America great again with his yuge wall that Mexico will pay for."

No typos there.  

the-pi-guy

Honestly even if you agree with Trump, you shouldn't vote for him.  

Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall.  They have no reason to.  Those are the facts.  Anyone who thinks otherwise should not be president.  

Trump responds to former Mexican president's comments: "The Wall Just Got Higher" - NeoGAF

Per MSNBC
Donald Trump on the day New Hampshire voters head to the polls in the primary election estimated for the first time that his infamous wall on the southern border would cost $8 billion — and insisted yet again that Mexico will pay for it.
 The candidate added that his wall will probably be 35 to 40 feet high — a “real wall” he said. And that it will be one that “actually looks good, you know, as good as a wall is going to look.”
 Trump declared last fall that if elected president of the United States, he would build a wall along the Mexican border — and that the country would shell out to make it happen for him.
 “I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall,” Trump said in his presidential announcement speech. ”Mark my words.”
 Hall noted that just yesterday, the former president of Mexico called Trump’s idea for a wall “stupid,” adding that “we are not going to pay any single cent.” Probing how he plans to get Mexico to pay for his wall, Trump responded, “Mexico makes a fortune. Mexico is going to pay. And I heard he said that we will not pay. Guess what? The wall just got higher.”

Aura7541

The only policy I kinda agree with is his call for a temporary ban on muslim immigration. Yes, the Paris shooting and New Years Eve sexual assaults in Cologne (and other German cities like Berlin & Dusseldorf) were beyond awful. It's even worse when the media did not report the latter until nearly a week after the incident. And of course, Sweden has a ridiculously high rape rate due to the economic migrants. However, Trump is taking it too far because implementing a ban, even if temporary, will screw over the muslims who are truly liberal/secular.

the-pi-guy

The only policy I kinda agree with is his call for a temporary ban on muslim immigration. Yes, the Paris shooting and New Years Eve sexual assaults in Cologne (and other German cities like Berlin & Dusseldorf) were beyond awful. It's even worse when the media did not report the latter until nearly a week after the incident. And of course, Sweden has a ridiculously high rape rate due to the economic migrants. However, Trump is taking it too far because implementing a ban, even if temporary, will screw over the muslims who are truly liberal/secular.
I do have to wonder if there are other ways to handle migration.  
Many of these people have very different ideas, and I have to wonder if those differences are being extended by the stress of migrating.  

Aura7541

I do have to wonder if there are other ways to handle migration.  
Many of these people have very different ideas, and I have to wonder if those differences are being extended by the stress of migrating.  
There are several problems with the migrant crisis:

• The lack of vetting. It was because of this that the Paris shooting happened.
  • Political correctness - Valid criticisms of Muslims, specifically fundamentalists and Islamists, are shame down as "racism" and "Islamophobia". In Sweden, politicians who dare connect the migrants to the rise in rape rates are fined and out on probation.
  • Censorship - The media refuses to report cases of rape of migrants. The NYE sexual assaults in Cologne, Germany were not reported immediately. In addition, the police are prohibited from referring the migrants as migrants, immigrants, or Muslims.
  • It is having a negative effect on the economy. To accommodate so many migrants is really expensive. Heck, they are even offered free dental care and that is not cheap. However, France is facing unemployment issues and Sweden is kicking seniors to the curb.
  • Deportation doesn't work. Migrants who are arrested and deported can just go back by buying a cheap train ticket.

the-pi-guy

I feel really bad for Jeb.  
He's not a conservative robot like a bunch of the other candidates.  
He's not blaming Obama on everything like everyone else.  

Trump is a gigantic jerk towards him.  He's losing to some really poorly executed candidates.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

Do we have any hillery supporters here, and what do you guys think about her email scandal. Should she even be running for president while under investigation?  

kitler53

Do we have any hillery supporters here, and what do you guys think about her email scandal. Should she even be running for president while under investigation?  
do you remember this:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

nope?

that's because no one really cares.  the republicans sent millions more emails than hilary did and over 5 million were "lost".  the only reason this is being talked about for hilary is because republicans are vindictive assholes that found a way to spent taxpayer dollars to derail hilary's campain. 

they've found nothing of consequence in the emails but the "findings" always come at moments like days before the iowa caucus.  it's a nothing scandal and just par for the course for the republican party that is more interested in manufacturing conflict than resolving it.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up