Super Street Fighter 5: Best fighting game ever! 5/10

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 12, 2015, 10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

So my Ssf4 stick will work?
PS3 sticks mostly worked.  It just required a controller plugged in.  Qanba sticks didn't work though.

Mmm_fish_tacos

PS3 sticks mostly worked.  It just required a controller plugged in.  Qanba sticks didn't work though.
Awesome, because I spent 50 bucks putting bad dog buttons and a sweet stick in it. I'm glad I don't have to spend more.

DerNebel

So it's amazing
USFIV got a 36/40 and SSFIV got a 35/40. It's pretty much in line with the last game.

Raven

You were right, Kryta. Ono was trolling us. Alex is the first new character and he's coming next month.

darkknightkryta

You were right, Kryta. Ono was trolling us. Alex is the first new character and he's coming next month.
You see Raven, I'm always right.  Now get back to the bedroom!

Awesome, because I spent 50 bucks putting bad dog buttons and a sweet stick in it. I'm glad I don't have to spend more.
Yeah, Skullgirls dev made a PS3 to PS4 stick driver.  It's just that for whatever reason no one but them actually implement it right.  So there's a time out and a controller has to be plugged in to use the home button and a few more things I think.

Raven

You see Raven, I'm always right.  Now get back to the bedroom!
Yeah, Skullgirls dev made a PS3 to PS4 stick driver.  It's just that for whatever reason no one but them actually implement it right.  So there's a time out and a controller has to be plugged in to use the home button and a few more things I think.
So forceful. I love it.

Legend

ethomaz

Raven

Review copies are out. Internet personalities have been told that they're allowed to stream the game starting today but only VS mode.

darkknightkryta

Review copies are out. Internet personalities have been told that they're allowed to stream the game starting today but only VS mode.
Nice.

So who's everyone going to use?  I was going to try Karin, but they got rid of her rekkas.  Put it in V-trigger mode only.  Might try out Mika, or Cammy.  But Cammy had no reach when I tried her in the beta, it was really screwing me up.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Nice.

So who's everyone going to use?  I was going to try Karin, but they got rid of her rekkas.  Put it in V-trigger mode only.  Might try out Mika, or Cammy.  But Cammy had no reach when I tried her in the beta, it was really screwing me up.
Ryu and chun li.

ethomaz

Ruy, Ken and Nash.

Waiting Guile.

Edit - Zangief to crush noobies.

darkknightkryta

Ryu and chun li.
Nice, I was thinking of trying Chun Li too.  Maybe when I unlock her naughtiness outfit.

Ruy, Ken and Nash.

Waiting Guile.

Edit - Zangief to crush noobies.
Yeah Charlie's pretty over powered in the game.

Go Up