Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Dr. Pezus

What's her name?
Ronja, like the Swedish Astrid Lindgren character

Legend

Accidentally made a fractal generator of sorts.

The first image is a multiplication table, with the results converted to color per digit. Second table uses the XOR operation instead, while the third table uses the AND operation.

DD_Bwest

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Legend

DD_Bwest

Legend

Xevross

You guys might remember that I was having some interviews for Oxford University a while ago. Well I heard back from them last month saying I wasn't going to get an offer. I was a bit upset but it was fine by me as long as I got into Imperial College, since I couldn't decide between the two anyway.

Well I had an interview at Imperial a few weeks ago and found out yesterday that I've got an offer from them. Now I just need to get to A*s from further maths and physics this year and I'm off to study in London. Exciting!

Legend

You guys might remember that I was having some interviews for Oxford University a while ago. Well I heard back from them last month saying I wasn't going to get an offer. I was a bit upset but it was fine by me as long as I got into Imperial College, since I couldn't decide between the two anyway.

Well I had an interview at Imperial a few weeks ago and found out yesterday that I've got an offer from them. Now I just need to get to A*s from further maths and physics this year and I'm off to study in London. Exciting!
YAY!

Glad you've made it in.

Xevross

YAY!

Glad you've made it in.
Well I haven't yet, need to get the grades. Further Maths won't be a worry, I've got amazing teachers and I'm doing loads of extra modules as back ups. Its just Physics I'm worried about, my teacher this year is terrible.

the-pi-guy

Well I haven't yet, need to get the grades. Further Maths won't be a worry, I've got amazing teachers and I'm doing loads of extra modules as back ups. Its just Physics I'm worried about, my teacher this year is terrible.
That sucks.  :P

Xevross

That sucks.  :P
Yeah it does. Luckily the stuff we get taught at this level is so simple I can work it out myself pretty easily. The only problem comes when answering exam questions and I haven't learned the proper approach for them.

Legend

Yeah it does. Luckily the stuff we get taught at this level is so simple I can work it out myself pretty easily. The only problem comes when answering exam questions and I haven't learned the proper approach for them.
Well then best of luck.

Go Up