the bad stuff star you wish was your sister (or brother)

Started by kitler53, Sep 17, 2014, 05:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

i didn't really want to make this thread but legend demanded i make a dedicated thread to this topic...

*tasteful pics only*

For me it has to be krystal boyd aka angelica aka ebbi

[NSFW]

[/NSFW]

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

Seriously why would you wish they were your sister? It'd just make it incest and weird!

ethomaz

lol

First I don't wish to have a bad stuff start sister... and if I have a sister I guess it will be like my mom... no interested at all no matter how good she looks.

ethomaz

Seriously why would you wish they were your sister? It'd just make it incest and weird!

I guess he thinks like that because he doesn't have a sister :D

Xevross

lol

First I don't wish to have a bad stuff start sister... and if I have a sister I guess it will be like my mom... no interested at all no matter how good she looks.

Just like any girl for me then!

Xevross

kitler53

i have a life motto,.. try anything once.

how's this for an awkward confession.   back in 2000 my grandma died and we had to go through her house and close it down.  i stumbled across my grandmother's photo box and it had one from when she was about 20 or whatever,..   hot daaamn.   i would go back to future on her dog.  just saying.

DD_Bwest

your not supposed to wish your sister is the bad stuff star,  your supposed to wish her "bff" is a north star, ever shining so brightly :P

Xevross

i have a life motto,.. try anything once.

how's this for an awkward confession.   back in 2000 my grandma died and we had to go through her house and close it down.  i stumbled across my grandmother's photo box and it had one from when she was about 20 or whatever,..   hot daaamn.   i would go back to future on her dog.

that's nasty

kitler53

your not supposed to wish your sister is the bad stuff star,  your supposed to wish her "bff" is a north star, ever shining so brightly :P

lol, also good.

...also, i've never seen a thread with soo many listed in the "actively viewing" thing.   pick up your pants guys.

ethomaz

That I agree... I already have hot bffs and I even managed to have naughtiness with some.

kitler53

Xevross

so no one else is going to post their pics?

Well mine would be a guy and I don't suppose you want to look at those!

ethomaz

lol I don't get exited by guys but it is a open thread... every personal taste is allowed.

kitler53

i am accepting of others viewpoints even if they don't match my own. 

...besides, they have to be tasteful.