Announcing VizionEck articles!!!! Reviews, opinions, and so much more

Started by Legend, Sep 01, 2014, 05:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Hello all,

We've talked about this a bit in the past, but now it's happening.

If you are interested in joining any part of the writing team, please send me a PM.

-Mike

ethomaz

I can read some articles already? I love to do that and comment.

Legend

I can read some articles already? I love to do that and comment.

The articles are posted within the forum as traditional threads.

7H3

How would you feel about partnering with an indie review organization that already has a user base and no web forum or home outside of Facebook?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

How would you feel about partnering with an indie review organization that already has a user base and no web forum or home outside of Facebook?

Well can you link them?

7H3

Well I don't get on Facebook lol... I'll look them up though

Legend

Well I don't get on Facebook lol... I'll look them up though

Are you involved with them?

7H3

https://www.facebook.com/BlastAwayTheGameReview

Are you involved with them?

No but I do communicate with them fairly regularly on ps4 (o: I had been trying to plug VizionEck to them and find out more about their operations as well as gaming with a few of them regularly

Legend

Hmmm

Not sure how I feel about doing a partnership with them, but yeah I'm open to the possibility.

7H3

Hmmm

Not sure how I feel about doing a partnership with them, but yeah I'm open to the possibility.

Yeah I think that all depends on how it gets set up... partnership of convenience and nothing else may not be bad... IE: you want articles, they want more places to show their work, they post their stuff here...

Shinobi-san

Man i would love to do this...but im super busy at work these days. The last two weekends I've hardly managed to log on to Vizioneck. As a mod thats pretty bad.

Goodluck to the guys who decide to contribute to this, cant wait to read your articles!
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Legend

Yeah I think that all depends on how it gets set up... partnership of convenience and nothing else may not be bad... IE: you want articles, they want more places to show their work, they post their stuff here...

I actually want the opposite.

Our articles will help the discussion, but more importantly they make great ads. People copy the article and post on their prefered forum.

Riderz1337

Maybe I'll do some reviews in the future. I've done two on VGC before.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

darkknightkryta

I'll clean up my article and post it Wednesday.

Legend

I'll clean up my article and post it Wednesday.

Also you're a writer now and have access to the writing board.