Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

katakpisang

Hi, i'm from the internet and i hate Sony, Neogaf and SJW because those 3 shared the same trait (Sexual assaults (Naughty Dog, Evil Lore and many more)  ;)  ;)

Dr. Pezus

Hi, i'm from the internet and i hate Sony, Neogaf and SJW because those 3 shared the same trait (Sexual assaults (Naughty Dog, Evil Lore and many more)  ;)  ;)
Hello and welcome.

What does swj have to do with sexual assault?

Xevross

Hi, I'm a PC.

the-pi-guy

Xevross

?
*cough cough* oh no, I have a terrible virus which is breaking down my system...

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br><br>Don&#39;t you remember the old Microsoft ads? They were great.<br>

Dr. Pezus

*cough cough* oh no, I have a terrible virus which is breaking down my system...

Spoiler for Hidden:

Don't you remember the old Microsoft ads? They were great.

Pi is too young

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Sasaka-4628

Nov 10, 2018, 09:38 AM Last Edit: Nov 10, 2018, 02:44 PM by Legend
didn't know your name was Mike.

Mod-edt: link removed

SWORDF1SH

I'm SWORDF1SH and I've not been active for a while so I feel I need to re-introduce myself. I'm super awesome and unforgettable so I don't really need to do this but for anybody who hasn't met me yet, I'm super awesome and unforgettable.

8)

Legend

I'm SWORDF1SH and I've not been active for a while so I feel I need to re-introduce myself. I'm super awesome and unforgettable so I don't really need to do this but for anybody who hasn't met me yet, I'm super awesome and unforgettable.

8)
What a good time for you to come back!  ;D

kissana

Nov 18, 2018, 02:12 AM Last Edit: Nov 18, 2018, 02:54 AM by Legend
My favourite move of all time is The Dark Knight, my favourite athlete is Dirk Nowitzki who plays in the NBA for the Dallas Mavericks and if I had to pick a favourite food, it would probably be a nice big medium-rare steak with simple salt and pepper seasoning.

EDT: link removed

darkknightkryta

8)
You know who's also awesome?  SWORDF1SH.

Tell GribbleGrunger to come back.

Go Up