FFXIV:ARR communitizing and stuff

Started by 7H3, May 06, 2014, 03:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

FFXIV ARR outsold titanfall according to one source this past week... seems odd, but I know that also doesn't track digital (which is my preferred purchase method) nor the upgrades from ps3 to ps4... also it looked like that source was overtracking Titanfall as it had a significant boost after dropping pretty low...

anyways. anyone playing this game? I'm on the Ultross server.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

FFXIV ARR outsold titanfall according to one source this past week... seems odd, but I know that also doesn't track digital (which is my preferred purchase method) nor the upgrades from ps3 to ps4... also it looked like that source was overtracking Titanfall as it had a significant boost after dropping pretty low...

anyways. anyone playing this game? I'm on the Ultross server.

Myself, Bwest, and Tacos are on the Jenova server.

7H3

wish it didn't cost to change servers... I have a few friends on there... we joined 1 server a friend went on and he picked the one that I had no other friends on...

Mmm_fish_tacos

wish it didn't cost to change servers... I have a few friends on there... we joined 1 server a friend went on and he picked the one that I had no other friends on...

Come over to jenova! It will be worth it. We are working hard to controller corners of the market and buy a nice sized guild house. We are all having a lot of fun doing it too. The more people helping the better. Plus we need a tank. cause someone wont do it, looks at raven

7H3

ehh once my sub runs out and watch dogs is out I dunno if i'll play the game again tbh

DD_Bwest

Come over to jenova! It will be worth it. We are working hard to controller corners of the market and buy a nice sized guild house. We are all having a lot of fun doing it too. The more people helping the better. Plus we need a tank. cause someone wont do it, looks at raven

virtually all my crystals sold over night, put another 60k in our bank and still have 100k in my wallet

7H3

i just barely got to level 43 now d-:

DD_Bwest

i just barely got to level 43 now d-:

thats higher than us right now,  weve been spending to much time doing job/market  stuff.   Im like a 30 miner/21 weaver  but a 28 thermatuge.

7H3

I have crp btn and alc at lvl 8... gld 15 warrior 43

Mmm_fish_tacos

virtually all my crystals sold over night, put another 60k in our bank and still have 100k in my wallet

Nice, I made 70K last night too. I'm goign to invest and put some in the bank. I don't know how much yet.

7H3

I currently have over 100k in my wallet :-p about 4k my retainer is holding... and some silver and gold pieces stacking up

ethomaz

I loved the beta but this game is too expensive to me :(