What items do you want in the shop? v2

Started by Legend, Oct 21, 2014, 04:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

So I went in and looked at the code to make custom items.

It's not too complicated.

What items would you like?

Also a crafting system was mentioned. That could be cool but it'd take a bit too much time for me to add right now.

So, here's a list of my own ideas. I'll add what you guys post, and then we can rank them based off how much we want them. That way I add the good ones first ;)

Double Credit Potion
-Once activated, all actions within the next X amount of hours give double credits.

Teamwork Potion
-Once activated, all actions within the next X amount of hours by another user ALSO give credits to you.

Also if we really want to go crazy, we could turn it in to a full blown RPG.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I like the craftin idea :)

The credit potions are good ideas too.

kitler53

lollipop bouquet

once activated all posts within the next X hours are automatically reported for moderation.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BasilZero

NeverDies

I'd like something that's relatively inexpensive that could be used to make a visual mark on a post. Something like a Gold Star of Awesome! or something similar.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

I'd like something that's relatively inexpensive that could be used to make a visual mark on a post. Something like a Gold Star of Awesome! or something similar.

Go on...

NeverDies

Go on...

Kinda like being able to like a post, but much more special.

So instead of just going "Click, have a like" it'd be more like "Oh Mah Gawd, that post was the pinnacle of AWESOME! BE RECOGNIZED YOU EPITOME OF WIT AND AMAZINGNESS!"

So there'd be very few of these given out, cause they'd be reserved for posts that went above and beyond.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

kitler53

So instead of just going "Click, have a like" it'd be more like "Oh Mah Gawd, that post was the pinnacle of AWESOME! BE RECOGNIZED YOU EPITOME OF WIT AND AMAZINGNESS!"

So there'd be very few of these given out, cause they'd be reserved for posts that went above and beyond.

except instead of a gold star it would be a b.o.u.q.u.e.t.o.f.p.e.n.i.s.e.s.!

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

I like it.

Legend

I think fixing the shop is next on my list.

Slayer

i want a dog color so i can make you my baby