Scott Rhode: Bloodborne is visually of the charts for me.

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 20, 2014, 08:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

"The way it looks; just off the charts to me," Rohde said about Bloodborne. "It has, I've said this before ... there's a certain, like, wetness to that game. I don't know what other word to use. It just feels like everything is dripping and oozing with whatever it is--it's water, it's blood, it's whatever it is; and it just looks gorgeous."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-exclusive-bloodborne-graphics-off-the-charts-s/1100-6423059/

NeverDies

Bloodborne looks awesome. I love that they also brought back ragdolling.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

Yeah it looks amazing.

Youtube compression doesn't do it justice.

NeverDies

I'm really looking forwards to how they handle models with the buffed up processing power of the PS4.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

BananaKing

art style is fantastic. visuals look great and they are important to this game.

Raven

I really don't think enough people are giving this game's visuals the praise it deserves.

NeverDies

From what I've seen, it looks like blood splatters are actually modeled when they fly through the air. And subsequently their collisions are actually modeled like liquids as well. So when your character is dark brown/red from top-hat to toe, it's not some simple thing saying you fought enemies for a long while. No, you literally bathed in blood.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

darkknightkryta

I honestly can't wait for this game.

NeverDies

Only 4 months to go, lol. Guess I'll need to play some long games on the new Civ.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

Only 4 months to go, lol. Guess I'll need to play some long games on the new Civ.

Or you know... work ;)

NeverDies

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />