Vizioneck Halloween T.V. Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Best Halloween Show/Movie

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Watched most of season 1 of Stranger things while giving out chocolate.

Legend

Angry Video Game Nerd is running videos of him playing Polybius.  He's setting it up as a horror movie where he's slowly getting addicted to the game.  
That game is real?

the-pi-guy

That game is real?
People made a freeware version of it.  

Dr. Pezus

Finished stranger things

the-pi-guy

Finished stranger things
Now you have time to finish normal things.  

darkknightkryta

I finished the first season

Legend

I'm a few episodes in. Liking it so far.

Legend

Finished. Give it a B-.

Not a lot happened and it felt smaller than the first season. Think they're trying to set up the next few seasons.

Dr. Pezus

Finished. Give it a B-.

Not a lot happened and it felt smaller than the first season. Think they're trying to set up the next few seasons.
It felt bigger to me but less scary.

And yeah they said they wanted a voldemort type villain, an ever present threat. Not just dumb monsters

darkknightkryta

Doing this a bit earlier, I normally wait for after Thanksgiving here, but between the cloudy, dreary weather, and me having nothing to do while I was putting my clothes away, I started watching Castlevania anime.  Or rather, I finished the first season.  I liked it.  I didn't like the music, and the first episode needed to be like, 2 instead of 1.  But it was good.

Legend

Doing this a bit earlier, I normally wait for after Thanksgiving here, but between the cloudy, dreary weather, and me having nothing to do while I was putting my clothes away, I started watching Castlevania anime.  Or rather, I finished the first season.  I liked it.  I didn't like the music, and the first episode needed to be like, 2 instead of 1.  But it was good.
Isn't thanksgiving after Halloween?...

I watched Super 8. It's kinda a halloween movie. Didn't remember just how similar it was to Stranger Things.

darkknightkryta

Isn't thanksgiving after Halloween?...

I watched Super 8. It's kinda a halloween movie. Didn't remember just how similar it was to Stranger Things.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow in Canada.

the-pi-guy

I was confused about that too....

Dr. Pezus

So the haunting of hill house is apparently a great new horror series on netflix!

darkknightkryta

So after I watched Castlevania last week, the "up next" was for the next season. I didn't let it load cause I wanted to watch it today. I can't find it. What did I see?

Go Up