Vizioneck Halloween Gaming Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Halloween Styled Gamez

Medievil (Original, Resurrection, my personal favourite)
1 (33.3%)
Resident Evil (Entire series)
0 (0%)
Silent Hill (Entire series)
0 (0%)
House of the Dead (Overkill especially, series)
0 (0%)
Jersey Devil
0 (0%)
Infamous Festival of Blood (seriously recommend this game, it takes place during a halloween party)
0 (0%)
Luigi's Mansion
0 (0%)
Maximo/Ghosts and Goblins (All of them)
0 (0%)
Castlevania (Everyone but the new ones)
0 (0%)
Costume Quest (Didn't get a chance to play it, but it takes place during Halloween).
0 (0%)
Fatal Frame
1 (33.3%)
Until Dawn (Recently Released)
1 (33.3%)
Evil Within
0 (0%)
Haunting Ground (Capcom published this apparently)
0 (0%)
Siren (Silent Hill/Gravity Rush creator made this series)
0 (0%)
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
0 (0%)
Left 4 Dead (Series)
0 (0%)
Pupeteer
0 (0%)
Dead Rising (Series)
0 (0%)
Lolipop Chainsaw
0 (0%)
Five Nights at Freddy's
0 (0%)
Bloodborne
0 (0%)
Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior
0 (0%)
Until Dawn
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Oct 26, 2014, 03:21 PM Last Edit: Oct 26, 2014, 03:28 PM by darkknightkryta
Started House of the Dead: Overkill.  Good ol' grindhouse.  Funny cause I watched Machete Kills Again with my dad last night and this game is the zombie version of that.  Except with guns.

NeverDies

I remember playing Halo and Halo 2 and getting freaked out on the Flood levels when I was a little kid. Definitely not a horror game, but it really stuck in my mind.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

darkknightkryta

I remember playing Halo and Halo 2 and getting freaked out on the Flood levels when I was a little kid. Definitely not a horror game, but it really stuck in my mind.

Is okay, I'll take anything horror XD, even Persona 4.  Why not fire up Halo and play?

Dr. Pezus

Well I've been playing the FIFA 15 demo over and over. To lose against Chelsea as Barcelona is pretty horrifying!

Xevross

Well I've been playing the FIFA 15 demo over and over. To lose against Chelsea as Barcelona is pretty horrifying!

Chelsea aren't a bad team! Although it depends what difficulty you were playing on.

I'm thinking of downloading outlast again

Dr. Pezus

Chelsea aren't a bad team! Although it depends what difficulty you were playing on.

I'm thinking of downloading outlast again

Just Professional. Well it's usually pretty close but I sometimes make a mistake so they win 1-0. Messi is way more useful in Semi-Pro than in Professional because he can get some space to work his magic there.

Xevross

Just Professional. Well it's usually pretty close but I sometimes make a mistake so they win 1-0. Messi is way more useful in Semi-Pro than in Professional because he can get some space to work his magic there.

You lost in professional? What a noob....

Dr. Pezus

You lost in professional? What a noob....

Indeed. But I can win them though. I haven't bought a FIFA since FIFA 12 I think but I always play the demos quite a bit. Also, I never play online and rarely against real-life competition (my friends don't play...or my family members - weird, I know)

Xevross

Indeed. But I can win them though. I haven't bought a FIFA since FIFA 12 I think but I always play the demos quite a bit. Also, I never play online and rarely against real-life competition (my friends don't play...or my family members - weird, I know)

Same here, barely play online. But I always play on world class :P

darkknightkryta

Less Fifa more Festival of BLOOD!

Xevross

Less Fifa more Festival of BLOOD!

What if we dress the players up in Halloween costumes?

darkknightkryta

What if we dress the players up in Halloween costumes?

Will there be vampires and blood?

Xevross

darkknightkryta

darkknightkryta

Yeah it has a whole halloween themed world!

D: I missed this post!  Next year.

I finished Medievil finally.  I know I beat it like 15 times, but I haven't been able to time it right to finish it for Halloween these past 3/4 years.  Finished up Festival of Blood as well.  I wanna send an e-mail to Sucker Punch letting them know how much I loved the game.  Though it'd probably go to some P.R. man response.  Though if anyone wants to tweet Shuhei for me letting him know how awesome the game is and that we need a sequel for me, that would be awesome.

Next year I think I'm going to put in a table in the OP.  Though I'm disappointed in all of you for not even playing any of your games >:(

Go Up